We wana play gigs, Dead Girls and Boys. (1 Viewer)

except for the time me and phil hung out with charlie from busted.

serious.

spuded said:
jesus if i hear that chrsi black/courtney love jumper story again i'll scream :rolleyes:
I met someone once who either got Kurt's red and black jumper, or he was the one who gave it to Kurt in the first place because Kurt saw him queueueueueing for a show, liked the jumper and let him in for free in exchange for the jumper. Might have been the drummer from The Thieving Liars who used to be in Ensign, I can't remember (which doesn't make for a very good story does it?)...

rossdonbeck said:
I met someone once who either got Kurt's red and black jumper, or he was the one who gave it to Kurt in the first place because Kurt saw him queueueueueing for a show, liked the jumper and let him in for free in exchange for the jumper. Might have been the drummer from The Thieving Liars who used to be in Ensign, I can't remember (which doesn't make for a very good story does it?)...
It was Chris Black of My Name is Satan and Jobbycrust

rossdonbeck said:
ross that was simply fascinating! :)

I fucked a girl who fucked the guitarist from the Foos and the Gimmes and she turned down some bloke from Less than Jake, or so she says....

i once licked the boot of a guy who got one of those special 'get up the front' wristbands at a Take That concert and his mom wrote the instruction manuals for Remington hairdryers and i think at least one of the Take That members owned a Remington hairdryer.

*not a true story

hey, that connects you to bjork in the great tree of inter-thumped scoring... well, it's more of a hedge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back