We Create Monsters (1 Viewer)

Scullster

Website
www.myspace.com
“My Corduroy are purveyors of intense, electronic tinged rock, one of the brightest new outfits to have graced the capital's stage” HOTPRESS

My Corduroy are indeed a new band on the Irish music scene. But dont let that put you off just yet. The band have begged, borrowed and stolen enough money to drag themselves into a recording studio. The results can be viewed at the following links:

We Create Monsters broadband...dial-up

Smoke Emission broadband...dial-up

Any comments or advice is welcome! cheers

Scullster said:
“My Corduroy are purveyors of intense, electronic tinged rock, one of the brightest new outfits to have graced the capital's stage” HOTPRESS

Word of advice kiddo, hotpresses recomedation is a death sentence in these parts!

DUDE... IF YA DON'T ALREADY... YOU SHOULD SHOULD LISTEN TO LOADS OF RAINBOW (WIT DIO SINGIN'...NONE OF THE OTHER STUFF)

IF YOUR SINGIN' ABOUT MONSTERS AND PIXIES..I'D LET GO WITH THE PIPES... GIVE 'EM A GOOD OL' SCREAMIN'!!

ALLAHQUAANNDO!!

No Osama, I am afraid its not bout that at all. Its alot more trivial and boring than that. The whole thing is about paranoia so I think we might keep the screamin pipes on hold for the time being. There is an organ in it though!!

Scullster said:
There is an organ in it though!!

A marvellous mechanical mouse organ?

wpe2F.jpg

Of course Ten Rabbits. We didnt want to sacrifice the quality by downgrading to a more conventional model. We got session mice in too, on the cheap, the mechanical ones were a bit to robotic. They actually do the whoo backing vocals as well. Good spot!

Scullster said:
Of course Ten Rabbits. We didnt want to sacrifice the quality by downgrading to a more conventional model. We got session mice in too, on the cheap, the mechanical ones were a bit to robotic. They actually do the whoo backing vocals as well. Good spot!

I hope these werent non-union, foreign cheap mouse labour.
I'll have siptu on ye like a ton of bricks

As if. Foreign Mice?? playing the organ?? it just wouldn't work.
I wouldnt mind a non union, cheap foreign mouse run studio though. If we could fit into it..............I'm thinking I've gone to far now, ah well!!

Jesus dude... You and your mousism ain't welcome here...

There's been a fine tradition of foreign musical mice in this country and I think it's about time you left your prejumices at the door... son! :)

mmbw1-09.jpg
Geraldine,%20The%20Music%20Mouse.jpg

h94802.001

musmouse.jpg

Mighty%20Mouse%20TV%20show%20theme%29,%20LITTLE%20GOLDEN%20RECORD%20%20R-217_%20The.JPG

:) prejumices, very clever

(Under advice from our lawyer)
My Corduroy hereby do apologise to all the foreign rodents in the world. We as a band were wrong to doubt your musical abilities. We now realise our tremendous ignorance and we offer you the chance of starring in We Create Monsters the musical, replacing the childrens choir we had organised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back