wargames/d & d (1 Viewer)

piratecore

Website
www.myspace.com
any dorkus malorkuses here like these? i just got a game called tide of iron, looks fuckin amazin cant wait to get ripped into it (once i digest the 50 page rule book). i love these sort of board games

btw i have actually had sex before

once

Sounds like its full of nazi imagery,should'nt have any problem finding people to play with on here.

I love this sort of shit.
Also, does anyone ever choose to be the yanks in World War II games?
Every time I play a game where I have a choice, I take the nazis. It's way more fun screaming mental shit in German!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1xJq1f_8bw4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1xJq1f_8bw4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Haha, that Monkey Dust shit is amazing! The Black Hawk Down sketch they do is fuckin class as well!

nazis are ridiculous, their outfits and actions are so mental that its hard to remember that theyre actually real, massacred millions of innocents and theyre not something off star wars. noone has ever carried off the evil look like that.

you know the ss uniform was designed by hugo boss

AH! I always knew the nazis were too stylish to have had their uniforms designed by a military uniform designer!

That looks well interesting.

Not to be a wee cunt, but more than anything, it made me want to start again playing Medal Of Honor on-line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back