wargames/d & d (1 Viewer)

Well, due to the sheer shitness of the Queens Elms Network I am limited in downloads. Will have to make full use of the dodgy dealings Italy can offer over the festivities.

By the way, Panzers rule!

Well, not surprisingly those bastards that stopped the Panzer rule were yanks.

But thinking about uniforms, there is this complete weirdo that must be around 16/17 that goes around Belfast on saturdays with different uniforms. I remember he once was wearing a Gestapo uniform. I thought he was a very brave boy.

Aye, me and Shane where litereally speechless when we saw him with the Gestapo uniform. Was going to deck the wee shite if I wasn't late for my train home.

Goths are subhumans, they do not deserve human treatment.

Well no, to be fair it's more a matter of being scared with what shite he will come up with.

This is about as far as I get with AD&D which is good enough for me

baldurs_gate2-shadows_of_amn_front.jpg

Baldur's Gate rules. All of them.
You want some real nerd shit though, try playing the game Realmz that was available for the Mac. Mega nerd shit, fucking class.
Or there's always the Warlords or Heroes series of games, good craic those games were.
Or the ultimate, see if you can find the game ANGBAND and download it. That's the shit right there, D+D on a computer doesn't get any nerdier than that!

I just bought the "Baldurs Gate Saga" over here for about 6euros, has I & II and all the expansions. I assumed it would be in English... I assumed wrongly..

:(

hey if anyone wants to hear my new wizard-core d&d thrash bands song we recorded send me your email address to my myspace (not on this cos i cant pick up private messages). its a bit weird like it sounds ok except my vocals but we havent had a proper practise yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back