Wanted: The Redneck Manifesto - Seven Stabs (& Friendship) (1 Viewer)

Ries

Hi there,

I'm searching for something and user 'moose' told me (at Doom Forever Forever Doomed forums) that I might find my luck here.

Problem is the only cd I never bought from a fav band of mine The Redneck Manifesto is the Seven Stabs EP, and I can't find this piece of music anywhere on the webz. Got no clue why I didn't buy it back then, when I already was totally into their music. All I know is I want it and it's invisible or something.

Besides that there's a friend who's just as badly looking for the Friendship CD. Looks like they disappeared from the face of this planet as well...

So if someone can help me out; knows where to find a Seven Stabs and/or Friendship, or has one that he'd like to sell... PM please! You'd really make me happy with it!

Thanks alot!

Richard

Tis is 'What's Not Wrong With Thumped'.
Mind, Pete, this is exactly what that prick was talking about when he wanted free shit for posting.

sorry all my CDs are in storage deep in the attic & i haven't had a chance to get in there - maybe tomorrow, but if not definitely the weekend (remind me!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back