Wanted : Brass instrumentalists for Recording (1 Viewer)

Speed Racer

Website
www.c64.com
Yes that's right. I'm looking Trumpet, Saxophone, Tuba, Clarinet, players to record as part of a Creole Southern jazz style song which myself and our band will be recording this month. Music Students welcomed. If you know anyone who can play these instruments please pass this on. Here's my mobile no. 087 9765632. Thanks Lads and Ladies!

WORD UP!;)

You will be inundated with crazy frog ringtones and the like posting your mobile number like that

can i go back to 1969 - i want to see what that bryan adams chap was bollocking on about
:)
- leigh

Sure, I'll send you back to April, 1969, so that you can experience the startling and exciting transition from the unremarkable -- and truly unsung -- Spring to the one-and-only Summer of '69.

Just PM me some plutonium.

(PS: I still have to get back to you about your CD! HAven't forgotten, though.)

Hmm, I haven't thought this through really. Send someone else back?

I dunno, but with guts like that, maybe you could spend them trying to alter some more significant historical event? Like convincing Bon Scott to go home early on that fateful night, instead of having another drink? Or maybe convincing Hitler's mammy to have an abortion? I know killing Hitler is one of those major-no-nos in time travel, but I just wonder what if -- you know? Could always go back and change it back, but then you'd kinda end up feeling responsible for the Holocaust, so maybe you could just convince Bon Scott to put down the bottle, just that once.

I dunno, but with guts like that, maybe you could spend them trying to alter some more significant historical event? Like convincing Bon Scott to go home early on that fateful night, instead of having another drink? Or maybe convincing Hitler's mammy to have an abortion? I know killing Hitler is one of those major-no-nos in time travel, but I just wonder what if -- you know? Could always go back and change it back, but then you'd kinda end up feeling responsible for the Holocaust, so maybe you could just convince Bon Scott to put down the bottle, just that once.

hmm, i reckon if you removed hitler from the equation prior to his birth someone else would have taken his place, and my granddad would be responsible for the holocaust, only it would have taken place in south laois. Imagine, legions of mucksavages with pioneer pins marching across the stepes of russia, laying central europe to waste. Is this what you want jane? eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back