Wanted: acoustic guitar advice (1 Viewer)

I got a really nice takamine for about that - it was early January, so I'm not too clear on the exact price. Upstairs in music maker. A real beauty for the price, actually. I could probably look up the model when I get home, if ya like.

Waltons on the norhtside are doing a pretty nice looking Epiphone (and 'gig bag') for 200 euro blips.

Epiphones are meant to be good for bashing out loud ringing chords, but I don't think they sound well when finger picked

just my opinion

For a little more cash check out Seagull guitars (Perfect Pitch do them) they are so so sweet sounding, and sound lovely for finger picking.

Originally posted by Anthony
Here, what's a good Acoustic Guitar for about 200 - 250 euro?

Me mate Niall is selling his... might be more than €250, but it's a really good one. He's really anal about his guitars (he used to sleep with one... that's not a joke)

Does Anthony really want to own a guitar thats been sleeping around, in the brown way...

I don't really like them in Perfect Pitch. I always feel like Julia Roberts in that scene in pretty woman where she goes into the posh clothes shop and gets snotty looks etc

Originally posted by Anthony
I don't really like them in Perfect Pitch. I always feel like Julia Roberts in that scene in pretty woman where she goes into the posh clothes shop and gets snotty looks etc

That is sooooo gay

Thanks everyone. Got a Fender acoustic in Musician inc the other day. Reduced from 415 to 300 (I don't really believe that part) and I got it for 250 cash.

I played a good few around town and this seemed about the best for that price. Of course I played more expensive ones that were better bu' including this Taylor one in Music Maker that was so dear it wasn't even priced. It was a beauty though.

Originally posted by silo
here, buh...

acoustic?

that's not very rocking, now is it?

Ahh it is as long as it's kept on a pole near the mike stand and only played occasionally, and not worn troubador-style with a folky strap etc.

I have to learn a load of ani difranco songs now to teach the wan. And ani's a fucking deadly player. I shall be uncovered as the fake I am.
:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back