Walk the Plank (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
Anybody heard of them? They wanna play 3 gigs in Ireland maybe early december? If you are interested let me know and i'll pass on contact info etc.
Ex Voorhees,the demo rocks,old style hardcore. I'll probably direct them to the tour circuit thread too,but let me know.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Anybody heard of them? They wanna play 3 gigs in Ireland maybe early december? If you are interested let me know and i'll pass on contact info etc.
Ex Voorhees,the demo rocks,old style hardcore. I'll probably direct them to the tour circuit thread too,but let me know.

I have the demo it rocks,I emailed em about coming over but they didn'tb reply. I was a big Vorhees fan so please do get them to email me, count me in for sure Gary. Pm me or something....

xiknowitsoverx said:
I have the demo it rocks,I emailed em about coming over but they didn'tb reply. I was a big Vorhees fan so please do get them to email me, count me in for sure Gary. Pm me or something....
hoover and haymarket riot also playin the 4th and 9th in belfast...

OFF TOPIC:

hoover and haymarket riot also playin the 4th and 9th in belfast...
What???
HOOVER???
Are they back together???
Which 4th and 9th is it? of december?

Haymarket Riot are cool. Saw them with 90 Day Man and American Heritage, ass ripping show.

_Andreas_ said:
90 Day Men
i love the first record but everything since has been pants... always imagined they'd be really self indulgent live?

everyone should go see haymarket riot

i love the first record but everything since has been pants... always imagined they'd be really self indulgent live?
i heard a couple of tracks from them on my stereo after the concert but that didn't manage to shake the piss out of me. maybe i'll give them another try soon, the concert was great and yeah, self indulgent is the right word for the gig. the singer did some crazy James Brown moves :eek:

_Andreas_ said:
OFF TOPIC:

What???
HOOVER???
Are they back together???
Which 4th and 9th is it? of december?

Haymarket Riot are cool. Saw them with 90 Day Man and American Heritage, ass ripping show.
yep december and yep, hoover. gonna be great.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I`d be interested if some dates were available - i can only do dates on every second week cause of work etc...
Only Voorhees i`ve heard was the Devoid of Faith split which is great.

Knifed would OF COURSE have to come down too.

Right sounds like Walk the plank may have to sort different dates. I've emailed a few contacts and hopefully they will get something sorted.
Unfortunately Knifed will not be able to play any of the gigs. Derenzy will be away.

What do you need Derenzy for?

(ho ho ho)

Hoover Dates:
4th-6th dec belfast-cork-Dublin

Haymarket Riot Dates:
9th-11th dec belfast-cork-Dublin

hello

just read thumped forum about wak the plank coming over to ireland
i am sorting dates at the mo to try and get them to come over for a weekend and i know about hoover/haymaker dates so have 2 weekends that could work (?)
like to do a fri in belfast and a sat in dublin. then come back to liverpool

nov-26/27 or
dec 17/18

anyone interested please get in touch at [email protected]

cheers
foxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back