waiting room,giveamanakick, ten past seven & rest.... (1 Viewer)

Giveamanakick said:
YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT YOU LYING BASTARD!!!
I'm on to you Lynch, I'm all over yo' ass like a nasty rash:cool:

Hey everyone it's Steve. Hey Steve, hows tricks? I have a suggestion Steve....Get off my ass. Thanks.

Might I add that proceeding in the lobby went well last night, I enjoyed all the bands including the 7.10 chicken outfit

I must also add that the new rest album is very good indeed, I finally listened to it in its entirelty last week and was well impressed with what 4 langers from Ballincollig can come up with when they abandon a career of knacker drinking and 'get serious' .|..|

error type 11 said:
Might I add that proceeding in the lobby went well last night, I enjoyed all the bands including the 7.10 chicken outfit

I must also add that the new rest album is very good indeed, I finally listened to it in its entirelty last week and was well impressed with what 4 langers from Ballincollig can come up with when they abandon a career of knacker drinking and 'get serious' .|..|

Whats a knacker? Yo Leo and Al, wanna go bushing tonight?

Grame said:
Whats a knacker? Yo Leo and Al, wanna go bushing tonight?

No way sham, you waited till i got stoned the last time and ran off with my buckfast, bad form, I thought that was johnny's party piece. Well disappointed with youse :mad:

error type 11 said:
No way sham, you waited till i got stoned the last time and ran off with my buckfast, bad form, I thought that was johnny's party piece. Well disappointed with youse :mad:

Ya good times...J's party piece is phoning the pigs and ratting us out. He then does a runner before they arrive and buys the buckfast off them for half price. Actually when you think about it J is a total knacker. Down with that sort of thing.
What about you Emo Al...You still up for bushing? John Player Blue and Buckfast all the way to the bank. We can get rat arsed and cry on each others shoulders.

Ciarán R said:
knacker drinking at your age smells of homo-eroticism.

Your just cranky because you didn't get your mid day nap and cause nobody wants you to drink with them. Here, have a rep point for your troubles.

error type 11 said:
Hey langball, wheres my fucking rep point, I'm fucking totally insulted now

Ok, here you go. Man, I am just shiting rep points out today. But for the record, if you ever shave your beard again, I will retract that rep point so fast.

Grame said:
Ok, here you go. Man, I am just shiting rep points out today. But for the record, if you ever shave your beard again, I will retract that rep point so fast.

Well i plan on trimming the moustachio section to prevent beamish dripping beard syndrome occuring when I am at the pub, hopefully my rep will remain intact throughout the delicate procedure. BTWI got emailed this today, the guy reckons it looks like me under the lights in the oval bar. I didnt enquire as to the amount of drugs he was on at the time

alienweb.jpg

error type 11 said:
Well i plan on trimming the moustachio section to prevent beamish dripping beard syndrome occuring when I am at the pub, hopefully my rep will remain intact throughout the delicate procedure. BTWI got emailed this today, the guy reckons it looks like me under the lights in the oval bar. I didnt enquire as to the amount of drugs he was on at the time

alienweb.jpg

Yeah Jesus rules. Go Jesus.
Hey, has there ever been a lookalike thread for Thumped users? Surely there has.

dammit, missed a good thread here... ive learned never to have a life outside my computer again...unless its to go knacker drinking with members of Rest, of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back