....Wacko and phill (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

.. anyone see that jacko interview last night..I had forgotten how much of a nutter he is... and what a shocker phill spector..shooting a woman in his gaff( well that's what he's been charged with anyway.).......

...all the muck that's fit to rake.

I just think it's really sad about michael jackson, this is a guy who's only 44 and has been famous and successful since the 60's. There's no one around who's been that famous for that long who hasn't ended up messed up in some way. People like the beatles or the stones who've been famous since that era only became famous in their late teens and had some ability/maturity to deal with it. Michael Jackson was obscenely rich and famous by his mid teens and suffered what essentially amounted to consitant psychological abuse from his family who were jealous of his talent and success. I just feel really sorry for the guy, yes he's rich and yes he can have whatever he want's but he never got to be a kid, he's never been allowed to be a regular person, anyone who's lived a life like his is gonna end up pretty messed up. It's just a shame that someone as gifted and intelligent as he is has been fucked over so badly by his talents and friends/family.

And phil spector suffered in a similar way, he was a millionare by the time he was the same age as me(21). He's still a nutbar though, i said it on the other thread, read 'Be My Baby' by Ronnie Spector, Phil = scary bad person, talented mind

yea, nutter. He really believes he is still 10 years old. That's probably why he thinks he can have sleep overs etc. However he did lie about surgery (c'mon) and that does undermine everything else he said.

Nuts

He's a NONCE-STER

I kind of liked him for a while, in the way that one would like looking at a documentary on a cute but unintentionally poisionous snake.....but then the way he was bringing up his own children - Holy Shit! How isolated can a parent legally allow their child to be? He's a modern day Miss Havisham.

And I thought Willy fucking Wonka might have done a better job at getting to the truth about Jacko's relationship with those children than Bashir did. He came into the interview already pretty outraged, which was definitely the wrong way to approach it.

It was the most intense piece of telly...errrm....EVER

Originally posted by Ed
And phil spector suffered in a similar way, he was a millionare by the time he was the same age as me(21). He's still a nutbar though, i said it on the other thread, read 'Be My Baby' by Ronnie Spector, Phil = scary bad person, talented mind

best Spector story is in Lenoard Cohens biography... when he was recording Death of a Ladies Man with Lenoard, Phil is losing one with Lenny because of his limited vocal range and dives into the vocal booth, pins Lenny to the wall and starts shouting "I love you Lenny, for Godsake I love you Lenny!!"

to which Len replies "Phil, I really hope you do"

anyhow, what did Phil do now?

Originally posted by Pantone247
best Spector story is in Lenoard Cohens biography... when he was recording Death of a Ladies Man with Lenoard, Phil is losing one with Lenny because of his limited vocal range and dives into the vocal booth, pins Lenny to the wall and starts shouting "I love you Lenny, for Godsake I love you Lenny!!"

to which Len replies "Phil, I really hope you do"

anyhow, what did Phil do now?
when phil was recording the ramones he had a gun on the desk and treathened to kill them if they fucked up.

made that album in double quick time.

me miss wacko show due to sleep. praise videos tho.

..what did phill do now ..well he shot some chic dead in his house for starters..I'm sure they will dig up some crazy other shit while the police are turning over his gaff for evidence..guilty until proven innocent etc...and as for jacko..where are the the child protection agencies ?? will it take one of his own kids deaths or serious injuries before someone says enough is enough?? seems money can still buy you anything in tinseltown..his next plan is to adopt two children from every continent in the world..he treats kids like some kind of weird possession..which i s no way to grow up like. Also I don't care what anyones view point about how much of a shit childhood he had or how innocent his motives are it is never appropriate for a 44 year old man to share his bed with kids he doesn't know.period.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
when phil was recording the ramones he had a gun on the desk and treathened to kill them if they fucked up.

made that album in double quick time.

Apparantly he had them spend a week playing the opening chord of Rock and Roll Highschool til it was 'right'.

One Chord, for a whole week....

yeah he was a big man for the guns was our Phil, used to fuck with young Brian Wilsons head something awful as well.

Originally posted by Pantone247
Apparantly he had them spend a week playing the opening chord of Rock and Roll Highschool til it was 'right'.

One Chord, for a whole week....

yeah he was a big man for the guns was our Phil, used to fuck with young Brian Wilsons head something awful as well.

I've never read about Brian Wilson meeting Phil Spector. I know he idolized him though. When did he meet him. Before he made Pet Sounds or after?

saw that jacko thing too. i'm still finding it hard to digest. especially the bit where martin bashir asked prince jackson (a 6 year old kid): 'why in your opinion is star wars 2 not as interesting a venture as star wars 1, comparatively speaking?'

Yeah... I hear the Coldspoons are planning a school tour.

And Sadaam Hussein is organising a paedophile ring to recruit children into Fundamentalist Islam.... and then he's going to get them to suicide bomb Pandas...

Have they ruled out terrorism in the Phil Spector thing? Isn't that the procedure these days?
Get caught pissing on a wall: Gardaí have to rule out terrorism before giving you a €63 fine.
Get caught worrying your pets: Special Branch have to be called into to verify that the incident was not connected to organised terrorism. Although the worried labrador might be having it's own personal September 11th.

And think of all the paedophiles they could have injected with BSE with the money they spent on the Millenium Spire nonsense?

The world's a crazy place.

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..hey billy how do you "worry pets"? tell them college is gonna cost a lot or the boogey man?:D :D share like???

I just put on a Papercop cd. Sorry... the song I taped off the radio from Papercop.

Ah sorry, that's a cheap shot.

Worrying is a polite way of saying molesting

Like when I was on the beach during the Summer last year, and I worried a Cornetto. My face looked like a tomato smeared in putty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back