Voodoos improved (1 Viewer)

Sweet Jane

Website
Visit site
I came back to Ireland on saturday morning, and was talked into going to a gig in Voodoo lounge that evening, the Fun lovin criminals own partly i think. i saw a really exciting band on stage, they were so energetic on stage. a 5 piece. powerful singing. i don't know their name though. they played with crybaby pedals alot. the last band were Cherri i'm told. Anyone? tanx all.

ye know, at this point i could become cynical.
annoyed in fact.

but this benefit of the doubt thing is in short supply these days, so i'll let it slide.

saturday night you say?
an energetic rock band you say?
crybaby's?

well! you've come to the right place my dear.
i believe the band you are talking about are 'the spiders'

co-incidently, the 'powerful singer' posts on these boards.

his name is speed racer.

I don't get ye honey. Whats your problem? where you there. tanx 4 the info all the same mr.pope. is that the guy with the kramer avatars? i haven't been here in months.

Originally posted by the pope
sure.
who talked you into going down to the voodoo lounge?

one of my friends, who knows a guy in Cherri. I'm not at liberty to give out names here tho. Cherri were ok, but the buzz wasnt the same. R u still all narked?

Arr you people need to lerax n risten to youl innel chird. Maybe someone rike a band, maybe someone dont rike a band, iss arr shit when you compale it to the powel of the pan pipes. mee know.

Mastah say: "mee rike Pelli Como too. rongtime."

:eek: FUCKS SAKE!

I'm posting from an internet cafe at the moment coz the internet is completely busted at work and has been for the last 3 days, they're slowly repairing it. Alex told me about this posting this morning and this was my first viewing. I think its obvious from the other thread about my 1st gig that I wanted to keep things low keyish. And even the fact that I kept my band name secret for so long would suggest that it definitely wasn't me. Someone IS pulling everybodies legs and as usual I get the blame. Like the Barry thing at first. Everyone thought that was me. But it wasn't was it?

So fucks sake gimme some credit Pope. You got my PM. Thats how I wanted to leave it. And GrRRrr you don't even fuckin know me. Bogoff if you're gonna assume shit like this. I'm insulted. Everyone else who met me before didn't assume it was me. There's reasons.

Someone was bored and concocted the whole fuckin thing! Lookin at it now ......its kinda funny.

only kinda though.

fuckin hell........oh what a world.

!bog

well actually, im not sure how much of a concotion she is, although im legendary for falling for these things, gullible that i am. but if you look at sweet jane's previous posts they don't appear to be those of a hoaxster.
i believe in you jane... i believe in you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back