Volver - Almodovar (1 Viewer)

A pal and I spent a day making up nonsense phrases in German once.
Because we are nerds.

There's a new last.fm thingy.
You have to uninstall the old last.fm itunes thingy and install the new last.fm doofer/gadget/thingamajig/yokeamebob

//edit: thread derail: total. Sorry Ms 'rosa.

Article

volver.jpg
http://www.muchocine.net/img/volver.jpg

think i'll read the article after i see.always like to read as little as possible about a film i'm looking forward to before i see it.probably the only director around at the moment that i get excited about when he has a new film coming out (possibly lucas moodyson at a stretch).

really looking forward to this.alright so Bellatrix's fav is All About My Mother, which is also my Ma's favourite.best almodovar anyone else?mine's Talk to Her.

oh, also supposedly he is the only director Kirsten Dunst would consider appearing nude for.let's hope she's brushing up on her spanish

really looking forward to this.alright so Bellatrix's fav is All About My Mother, which is also my Ma's favourite.best almodovar anyone else?mine's Talk to Her.
I think Dark Habits is probably my favourite. There hasn't been any of his films that I haven't liked but I prefer his earlier, more mental stuff.

Another Triumph.

I saw it the day before yesterday alone in the cinema. I felt bad though as I went to the cinema with my mother yesterday and should have waited.
There are no significant male parts at all in this film!
I loved the scene where raimunda's sister runs out in the courtyard with all the old men drinking in the sun - A great contrast with all the women mourning in the dark getting on with the messy business of life/death.
So much to like about this film.

So what does Volver mean in english?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back