Volunteer needed today for Fringe Theatre production (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
I know this going to get moved elsewhere but

Would anyone like to volunteer to help a very stressed friend of mine who's working on two Fringe Festival plays? She needs someone(s) to help paint garden furniture and also maybe work on some costumes today. Late notice I know, but if anyone even knows of anyone outside of the Thumped world. It's up on Parnell Sq. PM me if you can help.

Cheers.

P.S. She's Broken Arm's bird.

Queen Buzzo said:
you mean that in a 'she was acksin fo it' kind of way dontcha?

Annnnnyway, some of you dole cunts (you know who you are) should do the right thing and go help Mrs Arm paint crap.
fuck that shit. last time i volunteered to paint something green, the fuckin brits shot and killed me.

Queen Buzzo said:
you mean that in a 'she was acksin fo it' kind of way dontcha?

Annnnnyway, some of you dole cunts (you know who you are) should do the right thing and go help Mrs Arm paint crap.

Yeah time to give something back to society moochers!!!!

Wheels said:
Yeah time to give something back to society moochers!!!!
you surely mean, the fringe of society.

as a baldy i feel shot by a brit.

brit.

Queen Buzzo said:
What the fuck do you wanna give shit to society moochers for Wheelums? They mooch for crying out loud. Dolers, "artists", "homeless" people. Fuck em all. all poor people.

There are two kinds of people in this world. Sheep and sharks. Sharks are strong, and they don't look back.
That's because they don't have necks.
Necks are for sheep.

Wheels said:
There are two kinds of people in this world. Sheep and sharks. Sharks are strong, and they don't look back.
That's because they don't have necks.
Necks are for sheep.

alright columbo, whats your point?

Lefty Frizzell said:
alright columbo, whats your point?

tsch... the point IS - there never was any point!! Don't you see?! The receipt in the backseat of the car, the sillouette of the pirate on the wall of the dining room, the "Rose of Tralee" - none of it ever happened!!!

Case closed.

lars%20med%20briefcase.jpg

Wheels said:
As usual Vinnie, you're too over qualified to have helped anyway.
how can you be too over qualified? is that like, you're over quailified over qualified?

man, i'm going to get the papers get the papers. i think i hear the magic numbers in my fridge

Hector Grey said:
how can you be too over qualified? is that like, you're over quailified over qualified?

You can be over qualified and you can be too over qualified, just like you can be drunk and too drunk. Ah nuts.. it sounded right in my head.

Wheels said:
You can be over qualified and you can be too over qualified, just like you can be drunk and too drunk. Ah nuts.. it sounded right in my head.
thanks for clearing that up so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back