• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 3

Syb

Website
www.goodcharlotte.com
thought id drop in and saw HELLO! hehe i know you all missed me SO much. ANYWAY.....im going to VITAMIN X tomorrow theyre some punk band from holland theyre meant to be good i dunno ill check it out anyway.

Youre all gonna come see MY band too (18 Elevator Accidents Later) when we start playing. wee i cant wait! (come on someone throw abuse at me i dare ya lol

Originally posted by Syb
thought id drop in and saw HELLO! hehe i know you all missed me SO much. ANYWAY.....im going to VITAMIN X tomorrow theyre some punk band from holland theyre meant to be good i dunno ill check it out anyway.

Youre all gonna come see MY band too (18 Elevator Accidents Later) when we start playing. wee i cant wait! (come on someone throw abuse at me i dare ya lol

Hey baby, you still after my body? :D :D :D

Speed racer do you THINK im that desperate? you must be seriously mistaken im sorry i lead you on, but i found a new love.....

good to see everyone again

ah come on. they's have tobe nuetered like. you couldn't have that going on. they'd create a vacuum with their negative smarts and the whole world would be sucked into oblivion....

Originally posted by Syb
Speed racer do you THINK im that desperate? you must be seriously mistaken im sorry i lead you on, but i found a new love.....

good to see everyone again

Oh you'll eat those words girl, as ye take off yer knickers to throw at me while I'm on stage. You'll be like "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were so hot! Ride me sideways!" Then I'll say, eh......."NO WAY, d'ya think I'm desperate". Swish!

Originally posted by lorcanzo
here speedy, don't take that!
fight for your woman! *tries to hide laughter*

:D

Whattya think I'm doin Lorcanzo....I was just on me way out for lunch...but.....want....to....stay...and.....spar.......shit, I'm hungry though. So is Syb's brain an Irony Desert? Like the Sahara of 'I don't get irony'? Ah...it's all fun n games, till someone gets banned.

speedy and syb on the same thread
my screen's beginning to melt
we're doomed.

neverending story anyone?

hi conor...what was there history between me and speed racer? i dont remember much of him....prolly for the best too and im sure i have my reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back