Villa Squattus Dei evicited (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
Real sad. Great place & people.

BE PISSED OFF, BE VERY PISSED OFF
After nearly 7 years , the almighty villa sqauttus dei in Leuven (belgium) was evicted yesterday morning. For years this free zone has been the home of a shitload of concerts, festivals, popular kitchens, movie theters and many other activities... All this came to an end on a quiet monday morning. There was nothing the Villa squatters could do to stop it at the time.

there's a few left i know of, in gent & knesselare, and probably more that i don't.

Thats so shitty!

Was in Leuven myself in March, it was right beside a dodgy Irish pub?? If thats the place looked huge....friend said though that it had no toilet in it!?

Thats so shitty!

Was in Leuven myself in March, it was right beside a dodgy Irish pub?? If thats the place looked huge....friend said though that it had no toilet in it!?

Irish punks walk into squat (Easpa Mease /Bohs Punks?):

Where's the toilet, boss? I'm dying!

Eurokrust *looks confused* and replies in broken english:

"Toilet is everywhere!"

Irish punks walk into squat (Easpa Mease /Bohs Punks?):

Where's the toilet, boss? I'm dying!

Eurokrust *looks confused* and replies in broken english:

"Toilet is everywhere!"
A classic eurosquat solution to this problem is to select a room on the ground floor, brick it up-then punch a hole in the floor of the room immediately upstairs to activate the erm.....facilities :eek:

that place had a pit toilet with canvas 'modesty tent' around it in the back garden, if it's the same place i'm thinking of. but it also had a load of beer bottles filled with piss in various rooms.

trucker_urine_big.jpg

this sounds fucking disgusting. why do people choose to live like that? are they trying to put up a front that they are hard men or something?

this sounds fucking disgusting. why do people choose to live like that? are they trying to put up a front that they are hard men or something?

Maybe their staging a dirty protest, not against internment or to get the brits out, but against like, all society or something, ...or their comfortable upbringing maybe. A kind of existential revolt against fuck all.

_41598968_dirtyprotestsands_203.jpg
Heroes

In Amerikkka my other half used to use pissbottles all the time and I honestly have no problem with them besides that he was too lazy to go and empty them (full gallon bottles) so he ended up with 5 or 6 of em full of piss. The response I got from him about why we had so many full ones was "Im saving them" "Why?" "Uuuhh...to ferment them" "Why?" "You know just in case"......I guess the thought was if the feds ever came a knocking we were packing piss !ninjaaaa

of course none of this is a patch on richie walsh's pissing out the window of ungdomshuset onto james cody and laura........and some large angry (possibly polish) man if i remember rightly?

Funny , how this thread nearly instantly turned into talking about how pissy the gaff was. Kidd blunt played there in 2003 and the place was one of the "cleaner" ones as far as i could see. Nice ppl too

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back