vibrator at DEAF 2002 (1 Viewer)

This is going to be a crackin' weekend. I've got me invite to the DEAF yoke in Dame Lane (the venue too cool for a name)... there's the Guinness Storehouse thingy.... and... AND... a Horror Film Marathon thingy in the IFC.

I know it's not Paris (where this shit happens all the time), but hey... post-Nice you've got to be thankful for whatever scraps we're given....

I know a couple of guys workin on the visuals. They asked me to come. Regardless of the pretentious hob-knobbing and many nasty, tuneless electro blips I'll hear. !baggyyyy

Me's a jokin there, don't get offended.

Actually I wasn't jokin. The whole lot will be shit. And I'll stand there gettin drunk none the less, starved of melody and then I'll turn around and punch the fuck out of the nearest crusty. And piss on his equipment, roaring "Why don't you fuckin sing motherfucker! Are you a fuckin Mute?" Even 2unlimited managed words, then I'll slag a fat chick for being fat, and when I see a sexy bird I'll shout "Get YER Tits out, Get YER Tits out, Get YER Tits out for the LADS!!". And she'll blush with excitement, then later I'll ride the arse off yer and give her a Dirty Sanchez, and cum in her shoes. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Like I said before. That wasn't me dude. I saw those posts. And it weren't me. And I'm not tellin no more bout me band, so zip it like. When I do a gig I'll tell you especially and get ye a front row seat. But you have to bring rubber gloves, swarfega and a j-cloth.

And anyway, everyone knows that Dirty Sanchez cartoon joke that was going around the email for ages this year. I never liked the name. Too email - ish

Listen here Speedy, you're just being rude now. Stop arsing about you fucknut. What are you afraid of? Last month it was like "We'll be ready in a month" and a couple of weeks ago it was "We'll be ready in six weeks". Never had to deal with this sort of ameteurism on Live at 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back