very disturbing dreams (1 Viewer)

ralf - brian was telling me that "one of his housemates" wet himself while asleep on the couch the other night - ahah youch!

MONDOBRUTALE said:
ralf - brian was telling me that "one of his housemates" wet himself while asleep on the couch the other night - ahah youch!

Edit that quick he posts here.

brian.html said:
Here is a prime example of you covering tracks and making me look bad on the off chance you might get a ride off one of the girls that post here.

yeah you'd want to keep your fake account in check, this split personality thing isnt doing you any favours huh?

Here lets us three just be mates and organise a nazi black metal gig huh?

Im sorry you guys.

brian.html said:
Here is a prime example of you covering tracks and making me look bad on the off chance you might get a ride off one of the girls that post here.

I think we all know that will never happen!

quiet you- associate of the damned. taking advantage of poor wheelchair bound ladies, honestly, you sicken me.

So- what song are we jamming tonight? 'you're only gonna lose, if you associate with jews?' or 'death box virgin tango'?

Wavioli said:
quiet you- associate of the damned. taking advantage of poor wheelchair bound ladies, honestly, you sicken me.

So- what song are we jamming tonight? 'you're only gonna lose, if you associate with jews?' or 'death box virgin tango'?

Better run through both we have a white power gig soon.

snakybus said:
eat a load of chees befoer you go to bed

that'll give you some fucked up dreams

yes, recommended strong psychoactive ones (and tastewise) would include stilton, camembert, sage and derby.

creative dreamers may also be interested in the effects of injesting the calea zacatechichi herb.

Brian Conniffe said:
yes, recommended strong psychoactive ones (and tastewise) would include stilton, camembert, sage and derby.

creative dreamers may also be interested in the effects of injesting the calea zacatechichi herb.

classic conniffe .|..|

psychoactive cheese, I ask yeh- fuck them mushrooms :p

egg_ said:
La La and Miss Piggy - are ye too warm in bed? I have nightmares much more often if I get overheated

you may have a point you know....just got heaps warmer here. tonight = minus the duvet and we'll see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back