very disturbing dreams (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
right i seem to be going trough a phase of having really fucking horrible dreams/nightmares etc.

the latest ones i can remember are two people (called Daniel and Tony - I have no idea who Daniel and Tony are) getting repetedly knocked over by a train :eek:

and then last night.....what seemed like an hour long dream of seeing a man called Victor Yushenko and his wife getting executed in the most horrifying manner i can't even describe it here. :eek: :eek: :eek:
and that kept getting repeated over and over again in the dream.

what the fuck! this never happens...i rarely have fucked up dreams like this, and its not like i saw any disturbing images lately.
although those ones of mariah carey emerging from the sea in a green bikini made em want to stab myself in the face and sent shivers down my spine and made my toes curl, but still.

hmmmmm:confused: :eek: :(

210f124.jpg

me and my friends have been dreaming of a heavily burned man with knives on his fingers in a stripey top lately

stripey tops, what the fuck? they're everywhere

very disconcerting dream

La La said:
I get dreams like this every now and then. I put it down to some anxiety I'm not er, conscious of. Try and make sure you're relaxed and not worrying about stuff when you're going to bed and say to yourself 'I will have nice dreams tonight' - this actually worked for me...

Hey lala, i took loads of photos of the cute furry animals in the stalls in las ramblas for you last weekend. I'll post them tomorrow.

As for dreams, every night this week i've dreamt of fighting with overcharging taxi drivers.

yeah you're prob. right....it's just the nature of them that has freaked me out. i mean dreaming about ukranian presidents getting executed? oddballs.
itll be cuteoverload.com before bed from now on :)

thanks for the pics brian you big cutie x

I had a dream I met Mary O'Rourke out canvassing. She was on a bridge and carrying lots of sheafs of paper and I thought "Well, I suppose even famous politicians still have to go out and canvas". You know you've no life when your dreams are more boring than real life.

Ick, sorry to hear you're having horrible dreams. I get those too, and they're sometimes so awful I can't even describe them to people, so I walk around for days completely freaked out and with my skin crawling. I hate it.

Anyway, in case you don't have enough on your hands, you could also try this site:

http://puppywar.com/

This guy says "Please vote for me!"

jane you're a legend.
i really hope ill dream about puppies and kittens from now on cos these dreams are wrecking my head big time.

though the subject matter im currently writing about in work is grisly indeed....im hoping it wont affect my sleep....

ReadySteadyJedi said:
As for dreams, every night this week i've dreamt of fighting with overcharging taxi drivers.

I had the same dream! But in my dream they beat ya! And you're wearing a shell suit and a stetson hat!

Wavioli said:
I watched 4 episodes of sopranos last night and then had an unsettling dream that me and Pauly Walnuts had to whack Silvio, cos ee was a fuckin rrat.

vanzandt.jpg

I've had seriously fucked up dreams after Sopranos binges. I had a dream once that I got whacked. Doesn't put me off my addiction, though.

Best episodes ever are: Pine Barrens, Commendatori, and Christopher. Hands down. Bar none. Could watch the first scene in Christopher over and over and never get bored. Stephen Scirippa should get a hundred Emmy awards just for the bit where he reads that article out of the paper. Oh, Christ.

Anyway: PUPPIES.

I had a fantastic but deeply scary tsunami dream last week. The tsunami was a mile high and came into Dublin Bay. I was on some fictional beach in dublin and saw it cover the poolbeg towers and started legging it. Woke up from a coma after a month. Went home to my folks (whose house resembled pauline fowlers in eastenders) and was delighted to find nobody had died.

Wavioli said:
dreams, and people getting whacked - its pretty much what the sopranos is!

That's true! Tony's 'poison vindaloo'-inspired dream is also genius. The talking fish!

Tony: You look good.

Pussy: Swimming. Works all your muscle groups. Four dollars a pound.

PRICELESS. Did you know that they added the first two seasons to the permanent collections at MoMA? They did.

i have nightmares every night without fail (nearly). i wake up in a panic and usually jump out of bed and get confused and then realise its just another nightmare and go back to bed. im not too bothered anymore by them.

a friend told me recently that shes always having nightmares about here teeth falling out and that these are very common. i was pleased i'd never had such a dream but then a night or too later i dreamt that my teeth were being inflated from the roots like balloons and as they expanded they were pushing themselves out of my gums and filling my mouth. in my dream i was watching it happen from the back of my mouth. ugh. not nice.

jane said:
That's true! Tony's 'poison vindaloo'-inspired dream is also genius. The talking fish!

Tony: You look good.

Pussy: Swimming. Works all your muscle groups. Four dollars a pound.

PRICELESS. Did you know that they added the first two seasons to the permanent collections at MoMA? They did.

did you know that the upcoming bumper sized 20 episode season of the sopranos will be the last? now thats what i call a leftys entertainment tonight exclusive. you heard it here first folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back