Vegetarian Dinner Recipes (1 Viewer)

I think I might buy that book just to leave it strategically placed in full view the next time I have friends over for dinner.

I made those Veggie Meatballs tonight (from the link I posted, not the jizz book).

Pretty tasty.
The first veggie dinner I've made (and I've eaten vegetarian all this week) that had a real texture to it & wasn't just mushy.

I made these under the grill which is what I think he meant by "broiler" even though they're called Baked Veggie Meatballs.

I'd recommend lettiing them get good & crispy & then turning them over & crisping up the other side.
The crispy outside is the nicest part!

I know the kidney beans are probably there to add protein or something that you're missing out on by not eating meat but I think they would taste more 'meatbally" without them.
I'd be tempted to leave them out next time & maybe just grate some cheese over them.

I served them spaghetti & an arrabiata-type sauce.
I made the sauce in a pot & then added the 'meatballs' but I think they softened up a bit in the sauce so if I was doing it again I'd just put spaghetti in a bowl, put the sauce in the center & place the meatballs on top to keep that lovely crispy outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back