Vegatarians are destroying the world (2 Viewers)

Blackenedflag

Website
Visit site
Washington, D.C., U.S.A. - Scientists at the Scientific Test Area for Recent Vegetable Eating (S.T.A.R.V.E.) have confirmed that the vegetarian movement may be causing a significant shift in the natural order of our food chain.

Dubbing the phenomenon "Angry Vegetable Syndrome", lead researcher Dr. Michael T. Stowmack is warning of the possibility of a global outbreak of hostile vegetation.

"Remember that movie 'The Birds' that Hitchcock made?" asks Dr. M.T. Stowmack, "Imagine an uprising of vegetables. That's what we may be up against soon unless we start laying off the vegetables."

News of the phenomenon spread rapidly in schools across America as children began ritualistically throwing their vegetables in trash cans.

Vegetable rights advocates from Humans for the Ethic Treatment of Vegetables were quick to point out that their long-standing crusade against eating vegetables was finally paying off. "It's like photosynthetic karma dude... Now maybe all you savages will realize that vegetables have feelings too!"

Dr. Stowmack warned, "Maybe we should just start eating little artificial food cubes like in that movie 'Soylent Green'... unless of course they really ARE made from people."

Popeye the sailor, a staunch vegetable advocate, quickly issued an official statement, "Ugh-ugh-ugh, I don' cay-re what 'ze says, I'm still eatin' me spinach."

ACFE45.jpg

i... understand....

i was a veggie for 3 years and its no secret that i was only doing it to get "in" with a crowd... but then me and Daisy broke up and i no longer felt the need to impress her friends, and so began eating real food again

mc moley said:
did anyone c the study on how vegans are way more prone to skitsafrania (<- spelt very wrong!)

It's also proven that meat eaters are much more likely to die from heart failure..|..|

mc moley said:
did anyone c the study on how vegans are way more prone to skitsafrania (<- spelt very wrong!)

i always figured that was because most vegans spent almost all their time being stoned, and that has a proven link with 'skitsafrania'.

vegans = hippies = irresponsible users of acid/mushrooms/smoke = fucked up. you may consider this a scientifically derived hypothesis, i've been studying it 'in the field' for some time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back