Vegan parents kill baby by starvation (1 Viewer)

what would yiz do if you brought your kids up veggie/vegan but they insisted on you cooking them meat. if my parents brought me up veggie /vegan i definitely wouldn't be one now.

Tell them to cook their own or eat what they're given, the little fuckin slug leeches. If they wanted to eat it at their mates' houses or go to Maccy D's or whatever they could do whatever they fuckin wanted.

what would yiz do if you brought your kids up veggie/vegan but they insisted on you cooking them meat. if my parents brought me up veggie /vegan i definitely wouldn't be one now.

I used to be vegan but I never really objected to my little lad eating dairy when he was out in his mates or in my parents gaff. They help me out a lot by looking after him while Im in college so Im not gonna send them a list of alien food stuffs to be cooked for the little lad all the time. I would object to him eating meat at the moment though as I'd be worried about it making him feel ill as his stomach has never had any exposure to the stuff, but as he gets older it's entirely up to him. For the moment its just practical to do things this way.

Also, only up until recently the standard of food being served in his creche everyday was so poor (frozen veg and pizzas, processed meats like chicken nuggets) that I had to bring in his own lunch everyday. In those circumstances, the only vegan child in the creche was by far the most healthy eating. Things have changed now though and the creche has its own nutritionist working in the kitchen. Suprisingly, a lot of the dishes now served are vegetarian.

Raising kids on a vegan diet doesnt mean that you are denying them the nutrition that they need but obviously you take care to make sure that your kid is eating well and getting the right amounts of everything. Our little lad is lucky in that he got 2 and a half years of breastfedding into him from the beginning.

As for the case of the kid dying from starvation, as far as i can see, their defence that they tried their best while adhering to their vegan principles never stood a chance in court. The judge him/herself would have been able to reach that conclusion from the start. Im amazed that it was used to begin with, but maybe their attorneys had nothing else to work with so they tried to play the 'lifestyle' card in court.

anyway just ressurected this thread so as i can inform yis anti vegan parenting heads that our young lad who was brought up vegan from birth has today been appointed a trinity scholar joining such illustrious previous holders of said title as Samuel Beckett and eh, Nooly!

not bad for having had to put up with the likes of your sixth birthday being used as an excuse to hold the courtown punks picnic etc.! etc etc! over the years.

now wheres them rice cakes.....

I don't think anyone in the thread was essentially anti vegan, most people just copped that it was retarded for the parents to give the child regular soy milk and not to breastfeed

i think what gambra MEANT to say was well done young lad!!! did he get the secret message about the initiation rite at the hellfire club...

there is actually a thumped parenting forum for gloating about how great you think your children are....

:)

Band name potential. "Good evening mutherfuckers! We are Emaciated Hippie Newborn. Make some noooooooise!!!"

anyway just ressurected this thread so as i can inform yis anti vegan parenting heads that our young lad who was brought up vegan from birth has today been appointed a trinity scholar joining such illustrious previous holders of said title as Samuel Beckett and eh, Nooly!

not bad for having had to put up with the likes of your sixth birthday being used as an excuse to hold the courtown punks picnic etc.! etc etc! over the years.

Here boss, don't give the credit to Linda McCartney...it was all THE PUNX. And you of course ;) Fair balls to him, that's no easy feat.

ah now conor that settles it he must be the milk mans or at least the soya milk mans.....

pic.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back