vascojunior.com (1 Viewer)

Moods For Mallards

Hello - I'm in a band by the name of Vasco Junior, and vascojunior.com happens to be the addrees of our new website.
MP3s available in the music section.

We're playing in Eamon Doran's next Tuesday, 17th May, with support from Epoch Rising (who bring a dense wall of sound and a pretty cool video montage show with them).

As an added incentive (or palliative, perhaps), all drinks are 3 euro after 10:30.

As for ourselves, we peddle a melodic brand of alt-rock that can be nasty at times (in an Elvis Costello-way, I like to think) and pretty at times.

So, the details are:
Vasco Junior
with guests Epoch Rising and Tandem Felix
Date: Tuesday, 17/5/2005
Venue: Eamon Doran's of Temple Bar, Dublin
Admission: 6 euro (5 euro with the flyer you can download from our website)
Doors: 8 PM
First band: 8:30 PM

that site looks like its advertising durex for oil platform workers. dont mean to dis it or nuthin. its just what it looks like. was that the intention?

i like the name tho. good luck with the gig :)

Donkey OJ said:
that site looks like its advertising durex for oil platform workers. dont mean to dis it or nuthin. its just what it looks like. was that the intention?

i like the name tho. good luck with the gig :)

Somebody thought "Vasco" sounded like an oil company. Seriously. Although the "Junior" after it sort of nullifies that. Instead, we now sound like a peripheral member of the Brazilian '82 World Cup squad. Ah, I think it's reasonable enough. Since when did things have to make sense?

Latex lizzie said:
It is with the sound system I have planned.

Wow! Nice gaff!

The_Amityville_Horror_poster.jpg

Might as well mention again that we, Vasco Junior, are playing tonight in Eamonn Doran's, and that drink is cheap (3 euro) after half 10. There are MP3s and more details about the gig on our website (vascojunior.com) for anyone interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back