Varg Vikernes friend assaulted in Dublin – Fractured Skull… (1 Viewer)

mackle

His alibi when he murdered Euronymous

" Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Two men have appeared in court charged in connection with a vicious attack on a Norwegian tourist in Dublin on Sunday night.

Christopher Burgess, of Templeview Avenue, Clarehall, Dublin 13, and Leonard Finnegan, of Harolds Cross Dublin 6, both aged 18, are charged with assault causing harm.

Thirty-four year-old Andreas Nagelsett was in Dublin on a four-day break with friends when they were confronted by a gang of youths as they walked from Liffey Street just north of the Liffey to Great Strand Street at around 9.30pm on Sunday night.

Words were exchanged and the gang set upon the group.

Mr Nagelsett was knocked to the ground and kicked in the head a number of times.

He remains seriously ill in the Mater Hospital.

Christopher Burgess and Leonard Finnegan were arrested yesterday in connection with the attack and taken to Store Street Garda Station, where they were later charged with assault causing harm to the Norwegian.

The court heard Mr Burgess had nothing to say and Mr Finnegan made no reply.

Garda Wayne Kelly told the court that further charges could follow in the case of Mr Burgess.

No applications for bail were made and Judge Hugh O'Donnell remanded them in custody to appear at Cloverhill District Court on Tuesday."

vikings1.jpg

This shit happened just outside my new gaff. I was out when it happened tho. Gardai knocked in and all doing house to house investigations. Poor bloke is supposed to be in bits.
Crazy shit.

mickey, how do you know he's even 'fash'? a lot of those guys have renounced a lot of the stupid shit they did as kids (and they were young)

can't really see any good in this

he but he would have been about 21 at the time...anyway
wouldn't have been my immediate reaction upon reading it!

okay the go-on the lads comment was completly flipant, random attacks on the street arent,for the most part a bit funny. but yer man was obviously a good mate of vikernes, nazi , if he provided him with a false alibi.I admit im a complete extremist and fanatic when it comes to nazis ,so I reckon the whole thing is a jolly good jibe!

. but yer man was obviously a good mate of vikernes, nazi , if he provided him with a false alibi.I admit im a complete extremist and fanatic when it comes to nazis ,so I reckon the whole thing is a jolly good jibe!
hes not a nazi or facist anymore at all really,he only came out with that type of stuff for a very short amount of time anyhow, just a fucking mentalist.
provided him with a false alibi nearly 15 years ago at this stage.and as gorillamunch said,most of them were under 21 at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back