Urban Capture The Flag (1 Viewer)

ri tarado

i have an idea. since the weather is mostly not bad at these times, why not play some urban games? i loved to play ctf in woods, but urban ctf seems like a damn good fun too (for an idea what this would be like: http://newmindspace.com/captureNewYork.php). so, what we would need is people. how many would be in? would need at least 20 people. and i'm talking about galway, some sunday in the evening, about 8-9pm.
yea, and no politics bla bla bla, just clean pure fun.

To BlackenedFlag:

hi!

this is terry from Manila, Philippines. A couple of years ago I didn't realize that our letter for support to the manila infoshop reached this forum. Im writing in reply to this post so as to hopefully contact you.

I'm gonna be giving you some linx to the new sites we have since then.
http://www.manila-infoshop.mahost.org

Currently, this month of July is a busy month for we are preparing for various local events such as the upcoming -> www.afesta.blogsome.com and the anti state of the nation address (SONA) event.

The infoshop is still existing but we actually change to call it as mobile since we have been moving from one place to another. For one thing it is good since we get to be involved with different/diverse communities - the sad part is difficulty in sustaining the space thats why we call it mobile. When spaceless, we never ceased to stop the initiatives as there can be options to get involved even without it tho limiting the capabilities on how infoshops can be used as tools for resistance in communities.

We are still in need of materials that anyone may contribute for the space. We have been giving outreach to several library/community space efforts across the Philippines and thats why we need to raise/gather materials again. We have the Free Cycling Program meant to share resources/materials to those who have nothing. Materials needed can be the following:

Books (used...or anything as long as readable)
Zines
Pamphlets
Videos (for film screening events)
cds
digital camera (any kind that is still working...)
computer (we never had one, it can be helpful alot in making reports/articles/editing)
photocopier (this is huge we know, however, it's costly for us here in Phils. to xerox materials just to be able to distribute fliers/infos to the public...)

If there's anything you would like to know, please don't hesitate to email us back. We'll be glad to hear from people all over the world.

here's the email address where you may send us emails:

[email protected]
[email protected]

To view the complete updates/articles, create a login account to the site...

Thanx and hope to hear from you.

in solidarity,

Terry !ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back