Updating your contact details (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
I've noticed a lot of email notifications being bounced back over the last while so I think it'd be a good idea if everyone took a moment to make sure their contact details are up to date.

An incorrect email address means you won't get PM notifications or subscribed thread details, and won't be able to change your password if you forget it. You'll miss out on those awesome emails i send out every now and then, and the gr8 competitions (like the dan deacon / jape one in last night's spam) and stuff too. Most of all, I've a pain in my face clearing them all off the server.

In other news, it looks like I'm having a bit of a problem getting email through to Yahoo addresses. If you're a Yahoo user and have access to another account, maybe change to that for your thumped.com account for the same reasons.

You can update your email address right over here.

Over and out.
pete

you might have gotten two of last night's spam since i managed to send out ~1,700 of them before it was finished... i'm pretty thick like that.

edit: no, you've two accounts

Update complete
Email address: verified
All systems functioning within normal parameters
Gorillastatus: mot as scare now.

Powering down.

I should have used a lower case "C" in "Classic", but I didn't have the balls to ask pete to change it again.

I can't believe I remembered the password from my joke account...so thats why I was getting two emails all the time!!!

your registration mail went straight into my spam account....maybe you should post that as a warning for any new members

Hi, I have updated it and Im still not allowed post, whats the deal with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back