Upcoming Organised Chaos gigs in Limerick and beyond! (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
How do all..

I said that since I updated the entire gig list on myspazz I would make up some mass spam mail about all the gigs we have coming up in Limerick over the next few months.. We even have some going on outside of Limerick which are being put on by the kind folks at Skinny Wolves & Rimbaud Records.. Anyway heres to the listings!

Upcoming Shows:
19th May 2007 - Aarons (of Vox Populi fame!) Birthday Bash!! Vox Populi + Les Enfants so far..

27th May 2007 - Yellow Swans w/United Bible Studies & QUETZOLCOATL

28th May 2007 - Yellow Swans w/(safe) & QUETZOLCOATL (Fred Zeppelins, Cork. Presented to you by Rimbaud Records)

30th May 2007 - Yellow Swans w/LAKKER, Bullets & QUETZOLCOATL (The Boom Boom Room, Dublin. Presented to you by Skinny Wolves Promotions)

3rd Jun 2007 - Talibam! (Noisy drums, keyboards & "feedbacksax")

6th Jun 2007 - New Bruises (US indie punk rock)

21st Jun 2007 - Birds Of Delay, Toymonger + more..

1st Jul 2007 - Nine IX Lives (Date in july is unconfirmed.. WE NEED AN ALL AGES VENUE FOR THIS)

9th Aug 2007 - Almost Cliche (Widdly rock from Wicklow)

16th Aug 2007 - Fridigits + Exit Evangaline (WE NEED AN ALL AGES VENUE FOR THIS)

All of the Limerick gigs take place in: UNDERGROUND@BAKER PLACE, Tait Square..

The gigs will be kept as cheap as possible too. I was going to post links to all the bands but it would clog it all up so go to our myspace and check out the videos or the audio tracks by them all.. Our further thanks go to Ross, and now Nick, of Baker Place for putting up with us! Thats it for now anyway!

- Graeme

www.organisedchaos.co.nr
www.myspace.com/organisedchaoslimerick

Yeh its still going. You should give them a buzz! Would love to see them up here

YellowSwans2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back