Unpopular Opinions (19 Viewers)

Dane Cecilie Uttrup-Ludwig is the anti Cipollini. She is pro cycling's best interviewee.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A few lads are leaning in this direction but she is the best. The first one is after winning a 2022 Tour de France stage. The second one was after a breakthrough 3rd place in the 2018 Tour of Flanders.
Hard to believe anyone doing something so ruthless for a living can be so upbeat.

Yeah! I sent that on to people yesterday. Huge praise for his partner. Also before interview within in a minute of Victor Campanaerts crossing the line he was handed a phone with his partner and new born baby boy on a Zoom call - intense!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He literally beat a few dozen top riders in the breakaway and finally it came right for Campanaerts who is a beast at TTs. It is brutally hard to win races at this level.

Sympathy for the Devil is a shite song.

I don't think that's actually that unpopular an opinion.
Massively oversued and abused, especially in movies when some antihero appears
Lazy shit

Really? I love it

Woo woo! Doesn't really have a chorus, but it's got a deadly groove
It's a great song
Just been Stairway-To-Heavened
imho

They didn't have the sophistication of The Beatles but ooooooh those riffs! Those grooves! (dances a bit)
Actually, I have no idea how they split duties

Did Keith write the guitar parts and Mick wrote the lyrics?

Don't think I've ever listened to a Stones record that wasn't a compilation

Sympathy for the Devil is a shite song.

I don't think that's actually that unpopular an opinion.

ah the stones are grand - some good riffs and attitude.

'sympathy for the devil' is always tied in my mind to a particular place and time in my life, hearing it for the first time properly, leaning out the window of a (as @Deadmanposting might say) beautiful ladies bedsit on whitworth road having a smoke and watching the drunks on the canal banks getting stuck into their morning flagons, under the bright blue skies of august, with my whole life still ahead of me.

they also were trailblazers in effectively becoming a tribute act to themselves sometime by the early 90s

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back