Unpopular Opinions (4 Viewers)

its hard to dislike most of that England team.

I'm not even that much of an Irish patriot but I support Arsenal and even think that Declan Rice is a wanker.

Saka though, such a nice boy.

For reasons I don't know, everyone really hates Jordan Pickford. Maybe that's changed in the last couple of weeks.

He's a sap.

I'm not even that much of an Irish patriot but I support Arsenal and even think that Declan Rice is a wanker.

Saka though, such a nice boy.

He's a sap.

Why is he a sap though? I've never seen anyone get the hassle that Pickford got when he was my work. Harry Kane got a lot of agg, but then (at club level at least) he scored the goals.
Rice was instrumental in WHUFC having their happy day and trophy last year. I do very much dislike his ads for MullerRice. The SYNERGY is obvious, but does he need to do it. And of course I'd rather he played for ROI*.

*Republic of Ireland, not Return on Investment.

him or the thousands of people shouting at him ? :p

It was quite unedifying indeed. I'm sure plenty of those same people are currently drunk and sunburned in Germany, roaring them on.

Sidenote and wrong thread maybe, but the video of the German Policeman who looks a bit like Gareth Southgate is weirdly wholesome.

I just watched that video too. He seems to be in good humor about it, which is nice to see too.

For reasons I don't know, everyone really hates Jordan Pickford. Maybe that's changed in the last couple of weeks.
Pickford committed a serious assault on Virgil Van Dijk during a match v Liverpool @ Goodison.
Pickford left Virgil with an ACL injury after which Virgil never got back to his previous (immense) levels.
The ref didn't send Pickford off, didn't give Liverpool a penalty and Pickford only got banned for a few matches.

Pickford committed a serious assault on Virgil Van Dijk during a match v Liverpool @ Goodison.
Pickford left Virgil with an ACL injury after which Virgil never got back to his previous (immense) levels.
The ref didn't send Pickford off, didn't give Liverpool a penalty and Pickford only got banned for a few matches.
I did hear something about this but didn't want to say as my memory failed me.

Legendary Pickford mistake v Liverpool. In final seconds Virgil balloons a shot, Pickford makes a mess of it and... Diviock Origi strikes.
Watch Virgil's reaction
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nev Southall - now there was a great Everton keeper. Great guy too.

While the bigger and more important thing is to dismantle the patriarchy and create a society where male violence against women is truly not tolerated that will take a long time so the Brits making moves to ensure that crossbows are harder to get isn't a bad idea.

You can't say that on Sky News!
You see, lots of England fans are sound - but the media aren't.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A decision is pending whether to ban Israel from international football by 20-7-24.
Send Gianni Infantino (FIFA president) a message on Instagram demanding Israel is banned.

I just watched that video too. He seems to be in good humor about it, which is nice to see too.

fun video but also a bit surreal because german police violence has been just cartoonishly nasty ever since oct 7. they got so brutal at the palestine demo in berlin on saturday that the ambulance people declared a mass casualty event and one guy got helicoptered out with a broken spine, and all of this is just normal now

anyway I’m not trying to be a downer here, just saying scheiss auf die bullen

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
    Bello Bar
    Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Meljoann with special guest Persona
    The Workman's Cellar
    8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back