[unofficial] Thumped christmas Party - Dublin edition 22/12 Doyles, Fleet Street (1 Viewer)

The barman definitely thought we were retards early on. De Roxy and De 10-7 were doing up the room and all seemed normal enough, but when folk landed in and he started to hear "Oh hiya I'm Diddles", "Oh you're #10-7, I'm Squiggle!" he started staring us out of it. Bastard. Anyway, we were just glad that people came.

Anyway, it was packed! Yay. Serious cockfest but that's ok. Nice to meet everyone. Code Ninja gives great bearhugs.

Thanks cookiemonster for the PA.

C0de N1nJa represents everthing that I hate about our world today. I can't believe you all fell for his freindly act.

And he bottled out of the arm wrestling again, the big fucking wimp.

Cheers to 10#7 and Roxy for organising it and it was nice to met all the people that I did. Apart from that prick

oh yeah, i remember that! hey, this belly's an investment. no pun intended. jane, your cakes were amazing.
me n mr. pharmacist (or who ive decided that is in my blurry memory) were sittin there horsin some mince pie things into us. they were superb. deadly.

time to get dressed before it gets dark

yo ernie.
those were some good pies dude.
actually, apart from squiggle who made the cookies and mince pies? they were astounding.
breathtaking actually.
edit... cheers kieron by the way and to whoever else bothered their bollocks to organise the place.

cheers for organising it.

it was a good night.
it was! did you stay till the bitter end? we left to try and get a cab, ahaha hahaha. a cab, yeah right. ended up walking home in my stockinged feet (which by the time I got in were blue with cold and black with dirt) and then had to run a bath at 3am in order to scrub them clean. Yurgh.

great night: thanks to all who organised and turned up.
i love code ninja.
who made the cd i got: "thumped loosers club disc 1"?
and i wonder who got mine.
thanks again to all.

i made that CD, i hope you enjoy it. who got disc 2? I got one that was gift wrapped with a black cover that has "a mix cd" written on it in silver pen. Who made that?

Fair play to 10-7 and Roxy for organizing. We don't need no stinking pete to organize a party.

I'm not sure what time i left, but i was bollixed drunk. Nice to put faces to usernames.

Hermie kept hugging me and calling me His Masters Cock.

i made that CD, i hope you enjoy it. who got disc 2? I got one that was gift wrapped with a black cover that has "a mix cd" written on it in silver pen. Who made that?

Fair play to 10-7 and Roxy for organizing. We don't need no stinking pete to organize a party.

I'm not sure what time i left, but i was bollixed drunk. Nice to put faces to usernames.

Hermie kept hugging me and calling me His Masters Cock.
he was convinced HMD stood for His Master's Dick

Well I was there too. I was very drunk and left early. It was nice to meet those of you who I met. I would say I'm better fun when I'm sober but that's a bit of a lie. I'm usualy slightly more coherent though.

Yeah she was the scariest looking thing ever,and got progressively scarier throughout the evening,peaking when she was trying to molest hermies head as he sat,when I told her that hes got this thing where he hates people molesting his head,and that you probably should just leave him alone, she challenged me to do better and fell over.

Thanks for proctecting us Diddles!:D

Ah, our other son! I think we adopted code ninja as well, so that's three boys we have now.

Yis are all a great bunch. Thanks to everyone who listened to me talk complete shite. I thinked I burned poor MrT's ears off. Fair play to 10-7 and Roxy and anyone else who did the organising. Must do it again soon.

Ah, our other son! I think we adopted code ninja as well, so that's three boys we have now.

Yis are all a great bunch. Thanks to everyone who listened to me talk complete shite. I thinked I burned poor MrT's ears off. Fair play to 10-7 and Roxy and anyone else who did the organising. Must do it again soon.

Ditto. Well done 10-7 and Roxy. Fabulous, fabulous time. Absolutely shitfaced. Tried to go to Tesco today, but my brain was broken and therefore it took about a hundred years.

Glad yiz liked the cookies. They were a bit of a rush job, but sher, feeding drunk people is dead easy. Besides, I knew it would be a sausage party, so I thought I'd balance things out by bringing a bit o'cookie.

The recipes for most of them are posted in the 'baking tasty treats' thread on the food board, by the way.

Yay! I know we say this every year and they never happen, but we really need more Thumped gatherings. Definitely another beach party next summer, at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back