Video of The Day United Bible Studies - Room (1 Viewer)

Mmmm, they knew the story with him. On the basis of what I can see I think they were very naive. A quick search will show you that a ploy of this crowd is to claim that you've renounced your past as a means of infiltration. This guy was a known public representative (as an grown ass adult BTW).

Anyways, good luck to them, I'll leave it there.

Ok, well as I say I'm no longer involved and definitely not a spokesman for the band, but when you brought up the free pass thing I felt confident enough to say that ubs are not satanic Nazis.

Key points for me
  • He said he was done with all that shit and imo people deserve a chance
  • He was in the band for years and nobody saw any satanic nazi stuff
  • Somebody said stuff on the internet, he denied it
  • He's out of the group

I dunno, if seems to me like being transparent saves you the hassle of looking even more stupid later and having tried to hide the fact.
My brothers used to play soccer with that lad who killed and ate his landlord a few years ago - should they have released a statement?

UBS have no responsibility, and don't need to explain themselves. Does anybody here run background checks on people they play music with?

I keep thinking about how these invented mythologies are used by people as leverage for being horrible humans essentially, giving them that layer of detatchment they've been looking for to treat people like shit.
Yes!

Some people are just bad/broken/cruel, and want to hurt other people. All of this satanic nazi horseshit is just a fantasy to a) give their cruelty some kind of larger purpose and b) attract other cruel people.

My brothers used to play soccer with that lad who killed and ate his landlord a few years ago - should they have released a statement?

Yes because I want to know more about this immediately.

UBS have no responsibility, and don't need to explain themselves. Does anybody here run background checks on people they play music with?

No but I will now *side eyes everyone in this room*

This satan stuff is making me listen to the UBS for the first time in years and re-appreciating what a great collective they were/are. So hail Satan, I guess. Hail Hail.

What an idiotic comment. Was his eating of the landlord an ideology? Was he already known to be a supporter of this ideology? Is playing in a football team the same as being in a band?

/me raises an eyebrow

Clearly bands are much more special than football teams, and a bad ideology is worse than killing and eating a real live human being
Sounds like that's the kind of shite this angles crowd would be into as well, in fairness.

I don't think if I was ever in a band with someone who turned out to be super sketchy I'd make a statement after kicking them out. If asked about it I'd reply,but I think I'd just replace them and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back