UNDERCURRENT LAUNCH NIGHT: Dark Room Notes+Brian Cullens Love Bullets+Snowman Oct 9th (1 Viewer)

Undercurrent

Website
www.myspace.com
New name, new night, new music. Undercurrent is the latest in a long line of gig nights and events organised by experienced promoters. Following on from the successful Drop-D events and others Undercurrent is a new night putting the focus on the latest and up-and-coming acts/bands/musicians on offer. The aim of Undercurrent is to bring you the freshest performers while giving the performers themselves a decent audience under a well-promoted night.

UNDERCURRENT LAUNCH NIGHT – OCTOBER 9TH CYPRUS AVENUE

DARK ROOM NOTES + BRIAN CULLENS LOVE BULLETS + SNOWMAN

DOORS 9PM ADMISSION €5

www.myspace.com/darkroomnotesireland
http://www.myspace.com/snowmantheband
www.myspace.com/briancullenslovebullets

UPCOMING GIGS:

9 Oct 2007 DARK ROOM NOTES + BRIAN CULLENS LOVE BULLETS + SNOWMAN
30 Oct 2007 FIGHT LIKE APES + THE VITAL SPARK + SUB ROSA
13 Nov 2007 PHILTRE + STAR TURTLE + THE REFUSENIKS

www.myspace.com/undercurrentgigs

Re: UNDERCURRENT LAUNCH NIGHT: Dark Room Notes+Brian Cullens Love Bullets+Snowman Oct

Question three.

Are you just putting on gigs in the bog?

Re: UNDERCURRENT LAUNCH NIGHT: Dark Room Notes+Brian Cullens Love Bullets+Snowman Oct

is that undercurrent still going? They had some savage acts

They certainly did - Transparent Sound, Magnetize and Stealth Engineering were all particularly memorable. I don't think they done anything in a long while - no surprise as there were only about 20 people at the last Transparent Sound gig in The Hub. Absolutely criminal!

I really don't like that name.

i presume it refers to this young buck?

cullen.jpg

Nice bit of research into the old name there chap! This has been a club/promotion name since 2003. A simple internet search would have brought it up! The country is too small for two Undercurrents!!
Possible Alternatives
Undercarriage
Underpants
Current Bun
Buns

is the previous undercurrent night still going? Had some great acts there

apologies for this lads. I sent you an email finally. I will change the name, apologies for not checking it fully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back