Lower Deck, May 9th. CPR Night ±4 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 4

cpr

Pricks....
Website
www.myspace.com
After a five month gig hiatus please welcome back CPR Nights, the cheapest, most whorish night in town!Now located in the Lower Deck, considerably less of a walk than the Boom Boom Room.

Bands on the Night are:

Brian Cullen's Love Bullets.
Land Lovers
The Pulpit.

Price as ever is :5 euro
Venue: The Lower Deck, Portobello
Doors:8:30

Support your local struggling musicians and fellow human beings who are offering a cheap night out.Terms and Conditions apply. CPR are regulated by the Irish Financial Regulator. The terms of your investment in the night may go up as well as down.

Land Lovers are Quiet Land Lovers on the night, a special evocation of the timeless power of songs performed by only two people - me and Thumped's Bonsai Superstar.
Listen out for previously unheard ditties and moments of quantifiable reflection.

Land Lovers are Quiet Land Lovers on the night, a special evocation of the timeless power of songs performed by only two people - me and Thumped's Bonsai Superstar.
Listen out for previously unheard ditties and moments of quantifiable reflection.

One is hoping for a reflective,wistful version of Ghetto Superstar....

i have decided that despite being the poorest man in the western dublin region i am going to attend the shit out of this.
i am also forewarning you all i will be arriving on the more embarrassing side of drunk.

i have decided that despite being the poorest man in the western dublin region i am going to attend the shit out of this.
i am also forewarning you all i will be arriving on the more embarrassing side of drunk.

It is our first gig playing all new unheard stuff so I too will be on the embarrassing side of drunk to hide my nerves. It will be nice to have a fellow drunkard on my side.

who said anything about being on your side?!
that's way its going to be embarrassing!

:p

sharks vs jets. you are on

77091-004-7485222B.jpg

you might need to raise the contrast just to shed some light on ickle pinky

what..?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Beefheart#Early_life
Zappa and Van Vliet began collaborating on pop song parodies and a movie script called Captain Beefheart vs. the Grunt People,[6] the first appearance of the Beefheart name. Van Vliet's stage name came from a term used by his Uncle Alan. Alan had a habit of exposing himself to Don's girlfriend, Laurie. Alan would urinate with the bathroom door open and, if she was walking by, mumble about his penis, saying "Ahh, what a beauty! It looks just like a big, fine beef heart."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back