unbelievable (1 Viewer)

i remember being told that aldi in the czech republic used to severely limit staff loo visits, unless you were having your period - and that you'd have to wear a purple headscarf to signify this.
whether it's true or not is left as an exercise for the reader.

"ok so let me just cheeeeeck here....ok, name.....age....marital sta.......WAAAAIIITTT wait one sec, you forgot to include in minute detail the intimate workings of your womb!!!!"

haha
suffocated by a mooncup.

:mad:

how do you write a detailed report about your last period

"woke up today and ruined my new La Senza's, grabbed my mooncup and headed for the hills, my "flow" became heavier as the day progressed but that didn't stop me from being the best I can be............."

ah come on now

Wow! How could that information possibly be of any relevance to an employer, unless it was going to be used in a manner that was discriminatory on the basis of gender.

How about male employees masterbation habits? Surely that would be important knowledge too... we all know it can cause blindness right?

haha

"woke up today and ruined my new La Senza's, grabbed my mooncup and headed for the hills, my "flow" became heavier as the day progressed but that didn't stop me from being the best I can be............."

ah come on now

exactly. the mere notion of it is absolutely ridiculous, let alone the fact that women are now expected to do this in certain sectors. it's an outrage!!!

Wow! How could that information possibly be of any relevance to an employer, unless it was going to be used in a manner that was discriminatory on the basis of gender.

How about male employees masterbation habits? Surely that would be important knowledge too... we all know it can cause blindness right?

excellent point. i just can't believe that employers can expect to blur the line between what they think they have a right to know and what is absolutely none of their fucking business.

haha

ah come on now

haha, it could be a good opportunity for women to freak out the guys with the most gory details of their biological processes: "after removing my collection of effluvium this morning, i noticed what appeared to be a tiny forked blood vessel in a state of detachment at the enterance of my vulva, enclosed is the example in a dried state."

I reckon thats so they can warn all their male colleagues when the girls will have the painters in, so they know when to expect an irrational bollocking.

Ah, jasus, no. That's so outdated.

Women only have to suffer the effects of being on the blob about a quarter of the month.

I have to suffer it every fucking day of my life.

This crap about women all "synchronising" would be a blessed relief if it actually happened.

Hormones can fuck off.

Bring back the marriage bar....*

:cool: Sorry, ladies....

Used to be a standard question in all medicals though.

*Seriously, I'm joking. If you don't get that, then fuck fucking off! **

** Sorry, I think the pitch is flooded.

if men had to say how often they polished the pool-cue, how honest do you think they'd be?

"ain't nobody jerking off in here, motherfucker!"

shine11_sm.jpg

How do they propose if you aren't sticking to the detailed plan? I mean its not like you can make your body stick to a clockwork plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back