uh-oh. st patrick's day.. (1 Viewer)

Ladies and gentlemen, what you are seeing is a total disregard for the
things St. Patrick's Day stand for. All this drinking, violence,
destruction of property. Are these the things we think of when we
think of the Irish?

I had a fine paddies day in wales.

then I find out in Dublin my girlfriends bag and another friends bag got nicked. Lost wallet, phone, keys to flat.

cunts.

Latex lizzie said:
Sorry to hear that, not surprised though. I will never go into the city centre ever again on paddy's day.

yep. I think it was more annoying because I wasn't there. ye know......

Despite all the puke and broken glass on the streets town was like the scene in 28 Days Later / Resident Evil when I was on my way to the bus stop this morning, and there was no traffic either, hurrah.

I had a fuckin great time. London was a surprisingly wonderful place on ireland day. did some hanging out, drinking like jerks and staying up all night. really a very good time.

living in town yesterday was horrible. i ventured out once to the shops and it so so grim. hid indoors with the curtains closed and a few bottles of wine instead. never heard so many ambulances or police cars throughout the night either.

renards was offering a green pint and sandwich for €3 yesterday

stoneybatter had descended into madness by 12.15 yesterday, I was out for a walk and people were lying in gutters, in their pajamas.

Ok I may have exaggerated that a bit but what's with the current fashion for getting dressed, complete with full makeup from the waist up and then neglecting to take your pajamas off your bottom half?

dudley said:
living in town yesterday was horrible. i ventured out once to the shops and it so so grim. hid indoors with the curtains closed and a few bottles of wine instead. never heard so many ambulances or police cars throughout the night either.

renards was offering a green pint and sandwich for €3 yesterday

kirstie said:
Ok I may have exaggerated that a bit but what's with the current fashion for getting dressed, complete with full makeup from the waist up and then neglecting to take your pajamas off your bottom half?

makes 'sleeping around' easier. so my mum says.

kirstie said:
stoneybatter had descended into madness by 12.15 yesterday, I was out for a walk and people were lying in gutters, in their pajamas.

current fashion? naw. the disadvantaged communities have been doing that for years!

I dunno, everyone seems to be doing it these days. I saw a girl ONLY LAST WEEK wearing a smart jacket, hair brushed and face madeup, and then on her bottom half she had her PJ's and slippers on. Bizarre to the maxXx.

Maybe none of these people have full length mirrors and think if they can't see it, neither can we.

Latex lizzie said:
current fashion? naw. the disadvantaged communities have been doing that for years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back