U2 (1 Viewer)

i thought the gates were at 4 and the support starts at 6.

i wanna go for a few after work tasties before i hit croker. i'd say u2 will be on between 8.30 and 9.

what you reckon?

U2 are soooo amazingg. I wish I could have had gotten my hands on some tickrets then I coduld have had benn ahvving an amzing time at there gigs!

i guess. i listen to anything really - quite looking forward to this though

no i won't meet you in flannery's for a gang-bang either :p

MONDOBRUTALE said:
is this the first time you've ever hinted at your taste in music here?

Oh wow all the cool guys in my office are going to this and I wish I could go too. The guys in my office are all accountants and they earn looooads of money and if only I could interact with them in a social environment like a music concert then maybe one of them would be my boyfriend and buy me a car. God if only I had a car and I could play my U2 CD in it and drive down to Wexford. Does anyone have a spare ticket? I'm willing to pay up to €500 for one, cos U2 are the greatest band in the world officially. €500 is all the money I've been saving up for a car but U2 are better than cars, well that's what me and all my friends think.

ms.b.haven said:
gang-bang

"sometimes you can fake it...with a groan..."

Seriously though the flannerys gangbang sounds smashing. Me and mondo could lick coleslaw off your jabs. I hear they love the slaw in there.

less of the cabbage and carrot and you could be on to a winner
Lefty Frizzell said:
"sometimes you can fake it...with a groan..."

Seriously though the flannerys gangbang sounds smashing. Me and mondo could lick coleslaw off your jabs. I hear they love the slaw in there.

i'm goin on monday night. not a fan but a ticket landed in my lap and i've never seen them live so i'm looknig forward to see what all the fuss is about. i'm sure i'll end up singing along to "one" and committing buffalo hare kare from the top of the hogan stand with everyone else. edit: i am a very fat donkey
:/end edit. i was at michael jackson in cork years ago aswel. my sister fainted. i was in love with kim wilde.

this song is *not* a rebel song. this song is LEMON

Regarding the 5.30 queue: As opposed to paying exorbitant amounts of money to MCD and U2 to hear them play?

Ah yes, moral relativism rampant among U2 fans. Who would have thought?

Zeelander said:
Oh wow all the cool guys in my office are going to this and I wish I could go too. The guys in my office are all accountants and they earn looooads of money and if only I could interact with them in a social environment like a music concert then maybe one of them would be my boyfriend and buy me a car. God if only I had a car and I could play my U2 CD in it and drive down to Wexford. Does anyone have a spare ticket? I'm willing to pay up to €500 for one, cos U2 are the greatest band in the world officially. €500 is all the money I've been saving up for a car but U2 are better than cars, well that's what me and all my friends think.
I can't go either and the whole 1600 people are going and I spent my life savings on drink a long time ago anyways even thought I got paid yesterday and... wanna meet up for a drink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back