U2 at The Point (1 Viewer)

Just heard an ad on the radio for this. It said "tickets are non-transferable" so I'm guessing the online only method is going to hardcode your name on the e-ticket & they'll verify ID when scanning. They are doing a batch of physical tickets from the 3Arena so it would be interesting to see if they require a name on those.

Don't they always say that and never enforce it?

Like 20,000 people trying to get in a room and you're IDing every single one?
Seems impractical. Wonder if they'll bother.

Smaller scale but they did it for Tom Waits here. Believe it's common enough for big band playing smaller than usual room gigs but the point is fecking massive

Jesus, I was going to post something. And then I thought, why? I don't give a fuck. So anyway, I watched A good day to die hard last night. What a pile of shite, lads.

I'll bet they'll announce more dates right after these 4 sell out. Could easily see them do a week.

Having listened to all of U Talking U2 To Me makes me really tempted to go to these shows, have never had any interest in the band but now have most of their early stuff on LP and kinda want to see them at least once.

I'll bet they'll announce more dates right after these 4 sell out. Could easily see them do a week.

Having listened to all of U Talking U2 To Me makes me really tempted to go to these shows, have never had any interest in the band but now have most of their early stuff on LP and kinda want to see them at least once.
An alternative universe where October and then War flopped and they never made it to Red Rocks, and were forced in their dotage to just tour the Boy record would be a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back