Two One (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
Just to say that the highlight of my weekend was seeing Jerzy "I'm not a homosexual" Dudek making a total arse of himself against the brand giants, Manchester United.

mumblin' deaf ro, ensuing extreme drunkenness and the stoat singalong were the highlights for me.

Yeah.... but did you see Diego Forlan... who never ever ever scores, scoring not one, but two goals against a full-strength Liverpool defence - remember, Hyppia and Henchoz were both playing. I think when the second goal went in, I was at the happiest point of my weekend. I even smiled... and I smile as often as Jerzy Dudek proves himself to be an over-rated heap of Polish shit.

yea i saw it. in fairness, forlan probably hasn't played against such a poor keeper for a while. two shite teams, shite match, arse to win the league by a street.

and united still think they'll win the european cup.
ahhhahHAHhaHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, they do have a better chance than Liverpool.

Arsenal should not win the league. It'd be a disgrace to all those child victims.

And Salas for Spurs... excellent. Back of the net!

Originally posted by billygannon
... against a full-strength Liverpool defence
lie - traore and carragher were playing

full strength (going on the best defence in the league last year) would be babel, hyypia, henchoz, riise.

Originally posted by conor
lie - traore and carragher were playing

full strength (going on the best defence in the league last year) would be babel, hyypia, henchoz, riise.

Riise was a sub. Houllier obviously fancies Traore these days, and he must have given something to Babbel.

Riise was a sub.

yeah i don't get that - he was ever present last year
odd

Houllier obviously fancies Traore these days

he's like some sort of gangling new born horse
he should be put down
forcibly

a yeas - destroyed is the word

and he must have given something to Babbel.

a big brown envelope?
smackrels of the grobbelaars to dudek's recent form.

I'd say Grobbelaar was responsible for the Lockerbie Air disaster.

Everton will by-pass you in the table by the way. Houllier is being found out.... remember France in '94? All downhill from here...

I'm aware that this will not stand up in court, but Arsenal are a bunch of kiddie-fiddlers. They're probably getting them hooked on heroine and then "using" them.

remember France in '94? All downhill from here...
Especially given that Houlier has resumed his favoured pastime of lambasting his players in public (although he hasn't ruined any Liverpool players' careers by calling them "criminal"....yet). Has to be good for morale.

And Salas for Spurs... excellent. Back of the net!

So Hoddle is going to sign Salas eh !

just like he was signing Rivaldo, Effenberg, Morientes et al.

It is, of course, a spurs tradition that dates back to the 80's.

after all, Ossie "nearly" signed Diego.

and after all the speculation, who have spurs ended up with this year ?

a geriatric and a knacker from tallaght*

*who can, admittedly, play a bit of ball.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Listen Himmler, Dortmund may be in the Champions League... and yeah, sure, they may have won the Champions League, but they still look like they've come from a nuclear reactor - or the Rhine (same difference). They look like a packet of Stabilo Boss pens.

But the article, in the bbc web site, says Salas is pissed off with Juventus and is aware of Spurs' interest. We're offloading Rebrov, we have the money, we did buy Klinsman, Gascoigne, Lineker and Ardiles in the past... it can happen. We can have the second-best players in the world.

And Houllier is a prick. He really is. I'd say he pushes prams over on the street and trips up blind-people.

You could (almost) understand (but not forgive) his having a go at la belle Daveeed on the grounds of being emotional and all that, but singling out Gerrard recently was cold and calculated. Yeah, you might argue "it will give him a kick up the arse", but I'm sure there are better ways of going about it. Doesn't seem to have worked, anyway.

BTW can I also register my absolute delight at seeing Gerard and his shower of miserable unimaginative pricks losing, especially in that manner. They really are a most hateful lot. With the possible exception of Baros, I'm surprised he gets a game at all, he's far too an exciting a player for that lot.

Listen Himmler, Dortmund may be in the Champions League... and yeah, sure, they may have won the Champions League, but they still look like they've come from a nuclear reactor - or the Rhine (same difference). They look like a packet of Stabilo Boss pens.

But the article, in the bbc web site, says Salas is pissed off with Juventus and is aware of Spurs' interest. We're offloading Rebrov, we have the money, we did buy Klinsman, Gascoigne, Lineker and Ardiles in the past... it can happen. We can have the second-best players in the world.

why not play rebrov ? he's one of the Champions league all time highest scorers...maybe Hoddle doesn't like his *aura* or something

And we all know it's only a matter of time before Hoddle appears at the touchline wearing flowing white robes and a fuck-off beard dribbling all over himself as he mutters something about the dead sea scrolls.

Before kick-off he will stride towards the centre circle, and, clutching his staff of power, will anounce that he was so impressed with Sly Stallone in Escape to Victory that he is dropping Kasey keller and installing Sly as the new goalie.

for all you spurs fans out there (snigger), expect one of these from Salas soon enough.

Rivaldos letter to Glen Hoddle

Dear Mr Hoddle,

I just thought I'd write to let you know why I chose A C Milan over your club but first may I say how honoured I was when my agent told me a big North London club had come in for me. Clearly there was a misunderstanding as when I phoned Arsene Wenger he didn't have a clue what I was on about.

I must say I was tempted to join a club with your great traditions, after all I have never won the Worthington Cup, particularly as I would have enjoyed the challenge of playing with such talents as Taricco, Sherwood and Richards. I was almost poised to sign when someone told me Chris Armstrong had left your club and I realised I would not have had the opportunity of linking up with him.

Finally when my agent told me I would have the opportunity of playing under the guidance of a successful and esteemed former England coach I was flattered. That is until I realised who he was talking about when I again became confused as I don't think you are either successful or esteemed.

So because of my confusion I signed for A C Milan. I realise you will probably see the San Siro as a poor substitute for White Hart Lane but I have made my mind up for better or worse. I think it is unlikely we shall meet each other in a professional capacity for many years, if ever, so let me again thank you for your interest.

Yours sincerely,

Rivaldo

P.S. My agent also represents Titi Camara and he has asked me to pass his name on to you as he may be seen as a more appropriate signing for a club with your stature and aspirations.

I don't like the cut of your gib, Mr. Littbarski. I'm going to send you to Hell. And your family. And some of your friends. And that fellow there, in row 6.

you're half a cock gannon. me and you are finished.

yes, you can have the dregs of my life. and yes, i have that photograph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back