two new deadly pubs I just discovered.. (1 Viewer)

Westmoreland St is an unlikely spot for a deadly pub. Do they serve fancy beers? The Black Sheep is nice alright, much nicer than Against The Grain (which I don't like at all)

Why are you comparing The Black Sheep with Against the Grain for no apparent reason?

if you go to cineworld you can use your ticket stubs in the black sheep and get a 3 free drinks (that beer bat thing). So next time you're in the area just look for tickets on the ground outside cineworld

if you go to cineworld you can use your ticket stubs in the black sheep and get a 3 free drinks (that beer bat thing). So next time you're in the area just look for tickets on the ground outside cineworld

thats the business!

cassidys on capel st serve a pretty decent range of stuff on tap, good selection of bottles as well. they have hooker, blue moon, leffe, hogarten, and a few others on tap. loads of o'haras and other irish beers in the fridge. nice laid back spot with decent staff, and incredibly for that part of town no tourists. i think the pub might have some connection to the palace bar

thats the business!

cassidys on capel st serve a pretty decent range of stuff on tap, good selection of bottles as well. they have hooker, blue moon, leffe, hogarten, and a few others on tap. loads of o'haras and other irish beers in the fridge. nice laid back spot with decent staff, and incredibly for that part of town no tourists. i think the pub might have some connection to the palace bar

Yeah, Cassidys is a nice place. Few tourists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back