two cool things. (1 Viewer)

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
1. the way the new estel line-up sound. spiky.

2. the way luna and bears heads move together when they sing "to come and play" at the end of bear in the big blue house.

Serpents were fucking great last night, best Irish band I've seen in ages.

mark said:
1. the way the new estel line-up sound. spiky.

2. the way luna and bears heads move together when they sing "to come and play" at the end of bear in the big blue house.

Robbie Analog said:
Serpents were fucking great last night, best Irish band I've seen in ages.

only caught the end of them. loud as fuck. willie is a cool drummer.

serpents might cover the theme tune to bear in the big blue house one day.
"the MOOOOOON! the BEEEEAAAARRRR! AND! THE! BIG BLUE HOUSE!" etc...

I loved the way some lameo in front of me freaked out and ran out of the room cupping his hands over his ears when Serpents started playing. Stupid lameo.

Yeah, Serpents ruled, hard.

For a band that's not typically heavy, Estel are after getting very bloody loud. Which is nice.

not for a while on account of jamie not being careful with his willy, and the result being due any day now. in a few months probably. i'm moving to cork today as well which may put the kibosh on regular proper practice for a while.

Heh I saw them do that too. As if that wasn't a big enough endorsement, yer man who looks like Martin O'Neill in 70's fancy dress, who apparently writes for Mojo, described them as the 'worst band he had ever seen'. That should go on all future seprents advertisements if you ask me.

THRILLHO said:
I loved the way some lameo in front of me freaked out and ran out of the room cupping his hands over his ears when Serpents started playing. Stupid lameo.

Yeah, Serpents ruled, hard.

Robbie Analog said:
Heh I saw them do that too. As if that wasn't a big enough endorsement, yer man who looks like Martin O'Neill in 70's fancy dress, who apparently writes for Mojo, described them as the 'worst band he had ever seen'. That should go on all future seprents advertisements if you ask me.
what, It's Niall / Pat Stokes?

Anyway confusion - he owns Mojo, the record shop, as opposed to writing for Mojo.

Liadain said:
not for a while on account of jamie not being careful with his willy,
If there's a lesson to learn from all of this it's that one should wash their cock before AND after sex. Even self-sex.

speaking of MOJO - not sure if anyone mentioned somewhere else or what but in the new issue there's 2 Lightning Bolt ATP pics and i think there might be some people from thumped in there.

kirstie said:

Anyway confusion - he owns Mojo, the record shop, as opposed to writing for Mojo.

no he doesn`t, yer man from Record Collector owns Mojo with his son, the bloke with the fuzzy hair only works there.

estel are shit and fucking serpents are shit.
i don't get serpents, are they supposed to be ironic or something?
well dude, they aren't.
give fucking up now.

Robbie Analog said:
kirstie said:

good description
that guy gives me the creeps

!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back