Twisted Robot presents: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -Thur 19th Oct (1 Viewer)

ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -Thur 19th Oct

I thought Erase Errata were fantastic. I was well into it. I thought the crowd response was fine. Does there have to be a certain quota of people going ballistic to make it a good response? Shame about the short set, but Hoyston is only lovely. Judee Sill springs to mind. The appearance of her. Like.

Ahem, anyway,the support were great too. Cap Pas Pap were much better than the time I've seen them before. Betamax Format seemed fairly into it too.

Yeah, I mean I wasn't to into 'Nightlife', but I thought the material off it sounded killer.

Re: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -Thur 19th Oct

Betamax Format seemed fairly into it too.

That's one of the worst insults i've ever read on Thumped! If you came out and said straight up that you thought they were shit it would have been easier to take. It's like if you go to see a friends band and they're shit but you don't want to say it to them you say..."man you guys must practice a lot, that was really tight"...you haven't mentioned music, you've given a compliment and your in the clear. People say it to me all the time ;)

Re: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -Thur 19th Oct

That's one of the worst insults i've ever read on Thumped! If you came out and said straight up that you thought they were shit it would have been easier to take. It's like if you go to see a friends band and they're shit but you don't want to say it to them you say..."man you guys must practice a lot, that was really tight"...you haven't mentioned music, you've given a compliment and your in the clear. People say it to me all the time ;)

haha, get a grip man.

i was looking forward to this gig for ages, but i was sick.am still a bit sick:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back