Twenty Centuries of Sleep in Ireland (1 Viewer)

Kierkegaard

Thursday 28th July - Dublin - Boh's Bar
Friday 29th - Belfast - The Front Page (TBC) with Filthpact
Saturday 30th - Leechrum Festival, in a big field in Co. Lietrim!

TWENTY CENTURIES OF SLEEP according to the Cold Dead Hands Collective:
Apocalyptic hardcore from Glasgow, influenced by the likes of Tragedy and From Ashes Rise. I can also hear echoes of mid 90s emo bands like Frail in their demo tracks. Think bruising riffs overlaid by bleak melodies and desperate vocals.
http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/19827/

Still waiting on hearing back from the elusive Cormcolash about that Belfast date - PM me with the details, sunshine! If there's any disasters with that night then it'd be much appreciated if we could jump on a bill anywhere else, but hopefully things are all go. I'm sure I'll see some of ya there...

Does anyone know anything about the Belfast gig ?
Perhaps seen a poster around town or something, i've tried contacting Cormac with no reply so far, Did he make it home from the G8 ok?
Cheers,
Dave - Filthpact

lookin forward to this, we met one of the guys in glasgow last week and went about 4hours out of his way in the middle of the night to help us out!
they're playin over here(scotland) on friday too-

"we met one of the guys in glasgow last week and went about 4hours out of his way in the middle of the night to help us out"

yea, hate that when you run out of skins or tobacco late at night miles from the all night garage!

shin shan said:
lookin forward to this, we met one of the guys in glasgow last week and went about 4hours out of his way in the middle of the night to help us out!
they're playin over here(scotland) on friday too-

Haha, that was me (Mick). No bother really, I like the fresh air; pity it started raining though. :( Hope you got on alright up in Stirling for the following few days, if you're able to contact Cormac tell him to let me and/or Dave know what's happening with the Belfast gig!

i'm actually back over in glasgow. my friend got put in jail over here so me and her boyfriend are hangin out here till she gets out- so i'm not much use to u! but i might c him on saturday, i'l mention it to him then.
i'm stayin with ash and damage and they played us a few of ur tunes, sounds fuckin great, we(based on reason) r playin wit u's in dublin so i'l definitely be there.

Kierkegaard said:
Haha, that was me (Mick). No bother really, I like the fresh air; pity it started raining though. :( Hope you got on alright up in Stirling for the following few days, if you're able to contact Cormac tell him to let me and/or Dave know what's happening with the Belfast gig!

I just sent Dave a message!

Awesome - lots of love! In a very manly way, of course. Let me know what time you want us at the venue and we'll see ya there.

eoin said:
Yeah that was fair sound of ya Mick! We found out that all the heavy chongo was going on while we were stranded out in Glasgow the next day... :mad:

Harsh! Went out to Edinburgh the next day but it was all police cordons and miffed shoppers, don't think you missed much there. Hopefully catch you at one of the shows if you're about.

This Thursday in bohs with
De Novisumus
Based on Reason
Infidel Castro

Should be lovely so come along. :heart:

BRING SOME BACKLINE. This tour has been a fucker for accidents, we've blown both our guitar amps and haven't had a chance to fix them. Combining that with the fact that we don't have a bass amp (that's been known for a while though!), all we can supply is a drum kit. Much thanks to everyone in advance for putting up with us and helping us out!

I suggest you phone Dee or Jill asap.
Kierkegaard said:
BRING SOME BACKLINE. This tour has been a fucker for accidents, we've blown both our guitar amps and haven't had a chance to fix them. Combining that with the fact that we don't have a bass amp (that's been known for a while though!), all we can supply is a drum kit. Much thanks to everyone in advance for putting up with us and helping us out!

here, just spoke to sean from based on reason and he can bring one amp...need to find another though, anybody??? also mick...could ya let us know roughly when yous are getting to dublin and all that shite.

cheers..dee

We're due to arrive in Dublin port at 5.45pm tomorrow, don't know what the weather's like though so perhaps there will be a delay. I'll give Jill a phone when we get to Holyhead.

Thanks to Dee for putting this on despite the setbacks :rolleyes:
Also cheers to Karen for letting me use your amp.
Based on reason are after getting seriously tight and De Novisumus were amazing.
Enjoyed Twenty Centuries of sleep too.
Good night all round.

Edit: just realised this is my one thousandth post..........need to get a hobby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back