TV3's SUSPICIOUS GENETIC TAMPERING (1 Viewer)

anon

ON A COMPLETLEY UNREALATED TOPIC..... HAS ANYONE NOTICED HOW REMARKABLEY SIMILAR ALL THE FEMALE NEWS READERS LOOK ON TV3????? WEIRD. THE LOVELY BUT RATHER STARCHY GRAINNE BEING THE BLUEPRINT.

Aye and the fellas are all fairly similar too - slightly portly gentlemen...except for that young sports presenter...he's the type who got caught with speed on his school ski trip to Italy, but his dad got him off the hook 'cause he's so filthy rich. And that weather man...I didn't think they were allowed advertise cigarettes on telly, let alone PCP. He might as well wear a big fuck-off t-shirt. Yay the Beta Band are playing soon. And the Strokes.

IF I WAS HEAD OF TV3'S GENETIC SPLICING DEPT. I WOULD SUGGEST NABING YER ONE LISA AZIZ FROM SKY NEWS WHO PRESENTS ON SUNDAYS, COOOOOR. DAMN FINE

....and to double yr joy, the moldy peaches are playing on the same bill as the strokes. yay!

IF I WAS HEAD OF TV3'S GENETIC SPLICING DEPT. I WOULD SUGGEST NABING YER ONE LISA AZIZ FROM SKY NEWS WHO PRESENTS ON SUNDAYS, COOOOOR. DAMN FINE

These clones could (should) then be trained to hunt and destroy Pat Kenny.
Why is Pat Kenny on Television ?
RTE have refused to answer my letters on this topic so far...

I used to serve Martin King coffee every Saturday morning.....
Although TV3 is total pants, it really doesn't get more depressing than UTV Live or BBC Norn Iron Sports Report with Jerome Brown....now that is incredibly depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back