TV3 sinks to new lows (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans

Anyone see "the swan" lastnight, a new american low for tv3, i could only stomach a few minutes of it. Basically they took a few low confidence below average looking women and turn them into "swans" with lipo suction, plastic surgery and dental surgery, depressing shit. And as usual ex tv3 girl amanda byram presents, wow she's really making a career for herself. Why do we have to watch these LCD american shows just cos their gal presents them (malcolm in the middle is the only thing i watch on tv3 mind, there's no point even checking it on aertel), but seriously when is this "irish" channel ever giong to contribute to the irish tv market.
http://www.fox.com/swan/ "an unscripted series that turns a fairy tale into reality"

"I hoping and praying that you could pick me to be on your show, it would really help get rid of my state of depression im anxiously waiting for your reply"

"help me to look and feel attractive to my husband and save my marridge"

sad.

Bag'o'cans said:
Anyone see "the swan" lastnight, a new american low for tv3, i could only stomach a few minutes of it. Basically they took a few low confidence below average looking women and turn them into "swans" with lipo suction, plastic surgery and dental surgery, depressing shit. And as usual ex tv3 girl amanda byram presents, wow she's really making a career for herself. Why do we have to watch these LCD american shows just cos their gal presents them (malcolm in the middle is the only thing i watch on tv3 mind, there's no point even checking it on aertel), but seriously when is this "irish" channel ever giong to contribute to the irish tv market.
http://www.fox.com/swan/ "an unscripted series that turns a fairy tale into reality"

"I hoping and praying that you could pick me to be on your show, it would really help get rid of my state of depression im anxiously waiting for your reply"

"help me to look and feel attractive to my husband and save my marridge"

sad.
you should write tv reviews for mongolian national tv. i think the job spec. says you need to move there... like yesterday.

It's nuts, isn't it? Yes love, having your entire body reconstructed will have the knock-on effect of changing your horrible husbands personality. And they all end up looking like a grown up version of Jean Benet Ramsay - deeply attractive.

Well, if you're stupid enough to fall for the whole 'he'll change if I have bigger tits' schtick, then you deserve to be on the Swan, I guess.

There seems to be lots of plastic surgery shows/docudramas/reality tv things on lately. The ones on mtv are the scariest with those people who want to look like some film star or whatever.
It's really grim. Especially with the people who come out of it looking way less attractive than they did when they went in.

Shit I missed it - sounds great! I was watching 'Average Joe Hawaii' at that time. I already tape 'Joe Schmo' and 'Fool around with my boyfriend' on Tuesday nights - looks like I'm gonna have to get another VCR. Telly rules at the minute!

Buckrake said:
Shit I missed it - sounds great! I was watching 'Average Joe Hawaii' at that time. I already tape 'Joe Schmo' and 'Fool around with my boyfriend' on Tuesday nights - looks like I'm gonna have to get another VCR. Telly rules at the minute!
:D

hag said:
seriously, watching these programs is akin to rubber necking car crashes.
at least car crashes have the redeeming feature of the humanity, the tragedy, the pathos, the flashing lights warning off others from joining in. this kind of thing only encourages people to indulge in self-mutilation. i, for instance, now harbour illicit desires to be the most beautiful girl in the room, with the largest breasts, the most collagen and the sleekest, glossiest dandruff-free hair.

Ed said:
It's really grim. Especially with the people who come out of it looking way less attractive than they did when they went in.
ah good old Jocelyn Wildenstein:

Dude, i didn't need to see that today.
Anyone see the show with that dude who became a girl and then wanted to look like Jennifer Lopez(or someone similar)? Sorry sister, those cheekbones and sunken eyes do not make things better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back