TV ON THE RADIO, CUT COPY & more join HEINEKEN GREEN SYNERGY. Nov. 12th - 16th (1 Viewer)

actually it'll probably be too late at this stage. i was on toutless all day looking for a ticket and then i only see this now. ooohhhh well.

went to cut copy.
theres good drinking games to be had with cut copy, take a drink every time the singer raises his arms in the air.

sound was pretty decent for the village. the bar staff were incredibly good looking.
oresome.

tvotr were crap. they blew their set by playing wolf like me in the first 10 minutes. i mean come on! that's a closing song if ever i heard one. they looked like they were just going through the motions. tripod is the worst venue in dublin

tvotr were crap. they blew their set by playing wolf like me in the first 10 minutes. i mean come on! that's a closing song if ever i heard one. they looked like they were just going through the motions. tripod is the worst venue in dublin

Very underwhelming show.
It felt like they were only getting warmed up during the encore.

In comparison to the energy (and heat) in the Village for Cut Copy, TVOTR just failed to connect I thought.

I thought TVOTR were awesome. People thought the last one was crap and I thought it was awesome. You people are weird.

I thought they started off amazing, but got a bit samey after a while. Big Drums - check, sub bassline - check, Dave Sitek doing that shreddy one note thing on his guitar - check...

though the encore stuff was amazing again

we had front row seats for the balcony, get there, seats are gone, no one around to show us to our seats or move people so we just dive in to a row of empty seats, about fifteen minutes later some pricks come and truf us out of 'their' seats. If Tripod are going to do a whole allocated seated number they'll have to work a lot harder to make sure there are folks there to show you to the seats and keep it in order

could've gone looking for the pricks in our seats, but then you're just contributing to the whole cunture of the thing really

I thought they started off amazing, but got a bit samey after a while. Big Drums - check, sub bassline - check, Dave Sitek doing that shreddy one note thing on his guitar - check...

though the encore stuff was amazing again

we had front row seats for the balcony, get there, seats are gone, no one around to show us to our seats or move people so we just dive in to a row of empty seats, about fifteen minutes later some pricks come and truf us out of 'their' seats. If Tripod are going to do a whole allocated seated number they'll have to work a lot harder to make sure there are folks there to show you to the seats and keep it in order

could've gone looking for the pricks in our seats, but then you're just contributing to the whole cunture of the thing really

I was upstairs but went downstairs for the encore.
A bit more of an atmosphere.

wait - you're complaining because someone was in your seats, but then you went and sat in someone else's? Then you're complaining because the people whose seats you were in had the balls to ask you to move?

That's not exactly all Tripod's fault, is it?

wait - you're complaining because someone was in your seats, but then you went and sat in someone else's? Then you're complaining because the people whose seats you were in had the balls to ask you to move?

what he said. just show the people your seat number. problem solved.

Well if Tripod were managing the seating properly in the first place, and we just walked straight to our seats it would've been grand. The people who moved us had been moved on by someone else already... twenty minutes into a gig and it's still like musical chairs up there... and there's at least four 'ushers' on each row doing nothing about it.

the olympia had a similar policy back in the day and it worked grand

Couldn't get my head around "Dear Science" at all, and haven't been able to listen to it since I heard Ray D'Arcy playing them.

This is a man who is scared to say "Sex on Fire".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back