Tupperware in the mews! (1 Viewer)

Lordjaysus

Some of you people who were at the Sxean and Tomahawk's pot luck in the mews the other day left lots of tupperware. :rolleyes: We are all moving out at the end of the month so you should come and pick it up. I think some of it belongs to Cormac and Nooly but I haven't a clue :confused: who else owns what so come pick it up soon! :eek: We are probably going to have another pot luck/session in the new house around the fifteenth, when everyone gets back from Tunisia.:D

We are going to be living in Rathfarnham. Up near the mountains. Slap:cool: and Tickle:rolleyes: are going to Canadia after visiting the dark continent. It's near enough to the other gaff. Robin Revenge:mad: , Farmel:confused: and I;) will be moving out there with an Australian girl called Kylie not Minogue:p . For the first month two more canadians Robin's gee-friend Sobbin':( will also be there and her homey Bore-a MacAwful.:eek:

The gaff is too expensive !bog so we are going to where we can have our own rooms for the same price. I get a double room en suite and two of the other rooms have views of the mountains. http://uk.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=-700000&Y=7001500&width=500&height=300&client=public&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=mercator&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&scale=5000&advanced=&lang=&multimap.x=309&multimap.y=103

If you must know!

Lordjaysus said:
I think some of it belongs to Cormac and Nooly but I haven't a clue :confused: who else owns what so come pick it up soon!
nope my food was in a big cast-iron pot which i brought home and corm's was in a white square casserole kinda thing. people are always trying to offload their tupperware onto me.

nah ranelagh is where the 'real punx' live, ahem, laser across the road an all. In general rent seems to be comin down, so when yis get back it should hopefully have kept on dropping, ours is a real nice three bed appartment with a large hall and sitting room and a kitchen too, obviosuly a toilet (with an electric shower, soo nice!) and its just across from laser in ranelagh, my bedroom is as big as my last bleedin bedsit, and we go through and agency so no dodgy landlord calling round and shit, the only close call we had the other day was when i saw that tv licence guy with one of those hand held thingies, i nearly ripped the curtains down as i dove across the room to close em.

Onwards to Farno

São Paulo Punk said:
So Rathfarnam is where its at then. Is it much cheaper than the mews?. Trying to think of a place to live when we come back to Dublin.
Indeed Rathfarnham does seem to be the place to be at the moment. With an eclectic and subtle blend of foreigners, there really can be no substitute! We've got it all, from Australians to Canadians and then some! You'll know you're with friends when you experience the new and fresh sensation that visiting us is just sure to cause! So why not try it today?
Well, because we don't live there just yet do we? Soon though.....

Seriously though, there are a lot of places around the farno for pretty cheap. Keep an eye on daft.ie Plus it would be a good place to bring up a kid, lots of mountains and stuff as long as you didn't mind it coming home from school every day with a southside accent that eventually left it sounding like it was smuggling plums around the place. S+T were trying to find somewhere cheep in the country but it doesn't seem to get as cheap as they'd hoped, even as far as Donegal or somewhere like that.

Re: Onwards to Farno

Lordjaysus said:
S+T were trying to find somewhere cheep in the country but it doesn't seem to get as cheap as they'd hoped, even as far as Donegal or somewhere like that.
roscommon's pretty cheap i think, for a reason though. it's shite and has been identified as a major factor in youth depression. (by me)

Bring up your kid here and enjoy the benefits of chippers on every corner, cheap lager and tofu and the madcap capers you'll experience with the local Irish crackheads. Plus your kid automatically grows a 'euro-bit at the back'.

Just make sure you pick a place near a church with a nice, jolly looking priest, otherwise you won't know who's buggering you're son. It's best to narrow down the suitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back