Trost (Cobra Killer)/ Betamax Format / Party Weirdo @Kennedys Thurs 25th January (1 Viewer)

just picked up my copy of FN. Unfortunately no Trost song (well unfortunately for everyone else - I got the album last week), but there is a nice article accompanied by a lovely picture.

oh right, that song must be on the cd with the next issue

the album is killer

this is gonna be lots of new tunes from betamax

and betamax free badges!

was trying to organise betamax transfer tattoos, but no luck..
if anyone likes, i can draw a tattoo on them on the night instead

Five piece with strings!! And the Vibraphone has landed!! Had to book an
extra flight for it alone!!!

This gig's is gonna be KILLER!!!!!

Damon: So McFly, have you made a decision about tonight's opportunity?

George: Um, yeah Damon, you know, I was thinking about it and I'm not sure because I just think it might just be a little bit dangerous.

Spike feels George's face with her finger. George groans a bit.

Damon: What's wrong McFly? You got no scrote?

She moves her hand so it digs into George's ballesticles.

George: Ahhhhwwwwwooooooh!

He falls on the counter, and Damon's gang laugh. Darren is visible in this shot, although no-one sees him.

Darren: (horrified) He's a complete wimp!

George gets up.

Damon: So what's it going to be McFly? Are you in, or out?

George: Um, I just, um, um, I'm not sure that I should, you know, because I think that I should discuss it with my band first-.

Damon: WRONG ANSWER MCFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna blow into a paper bag for an hour or two before hitting the stage

buzz for betamax = ITS ALL ABOUT POWER

DSC02804.JPG

if anyone managed to take some upskirt photos of Trost when she hopped on the amp, pls PM me. thnx.

if anyone managed to take some upskirt photos of Trost when she hopped on the amp, pls PM me. thnx.

Yes...I think the er, heavy-set photographer who was barreling around the front of the stage got his lens steamed up & had to retire thus giving the rest of us a chance to see Trost's excellent set. Result x 2!
Nice to see Brendan Keneally showing off his skillz on trombone-I thought he was going to go into cardiac arrest at one point but he proved to be quite the multi-instrumentalist. Shame about Trost's inbetween song banter-she reminded me of Ranier Wolfcastle doing stand up (...that is the joke!) but if I was going to see one Teutonic vamp on a cold January night then I'm glad it was last night.
How good were Party Wierdo?
First time seeing them & was well impressed with their infectious racket. Happy Flowers meets Huggy Bear. Or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back