TRM and bambi 27th of april at whelansans (1 Viewer)

matty b

the redneck manifesto and bambi are playing on friday the 27th of april in whelans.this will be bambi's last ever gig.they'll be sorely missed.

It's the school....on the DORT line. It does bring a tear to my eye....but good will come from it.

It's the school....on the DORT line. It does bring a tear to my eye....but good will come from it.

last night was deadly. there was a redneck manifesto *song* i don't remember hearing before, the one richie said was going to be on the album, and it was very cool. and bambi rocked too. what's the story with the trilogy? will the last 7" ever come out?

I think I heard that someone else was putting out the third 7", I won't say who just in case it's not happening and I embarass myself but if it is they'll probably say so. I hope the third one does come out, some of their unrecorded songs that they play live are deadly, 'specially that kinda psychedelic western sounding one with the stacato keyboard playing and big sweeping geetar chords...uh, anyone know the one I'm talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back