TRIPTYCH 06 - LINE UP (1 Viewer)

rowdy row tinka said:
Shur Kool Keith was here for the DEAF fella! Last October.

i know, i was there. like maaan. me and gorillamunch shook his hand outside.

deffo going to go see edan now. tix are £8. cheap accomodation. day out in edinburgh. everyones a winner.

John D'oh said:
a mate of mine brought edan over for a gig in galway a few years ago. said he was a right cunt. the beauty and the beat is pure daycent though.

when did edan play in galway?!

ramps said:
deffo going to go see edan now. tix are £8. cheap accomodation. day out in edinburgh. everyones a winner.
Seriously? SOUND. Shall I mail you and let you know what flights we're on, hotels and all that shit?

where did youz find cheap accommodation??

quote=ramps]deffo going to go see edan now. tix are £8. cheap accomodation. day out in edinburgh. everyones a winner.[/quote]

Stan Bowles said:
Seriously? SOUND. Shall I mail you and let you know what flights we're on, hotels and all that shit?
yeah do. i think were just gonna go for one night. i wont be booking anything til next week but i reckon weel deffo go for the sat night.

kirstie said:
where did youz find cheap accommodation??

quote=ramps]deffo going to go see edan now. tix are £8. cheap accomodation. day out in edinburgh. everyones a winner.
[/QUOTE]

we didnt. just making assumptions.

madness! was he good? s'wierd to see him on the cover of the wire

way preferred primative plus to the new one...although i didn't really give the new one too many spins

sing it shitface!

Dredging up this topic, 'cause it's less than a week away now...

I know a few people are heading over to Glasgow; anyone else going to any of the Edinburgh shows? A friend (Nessa Johnston) and I have tickets for Battles/Kieran Hebden & Steve Reid/Carl Craig on the 28th, A Certain Ratio/DJ Twitch on the 29th and Odetta/James Blood Ulmer/Grant Campbell and Jackson & His Computer Band on the 30th.

Kirstie & Stan Bowles, you still planning on going to the ACR show?

Nah we decided to be trendy and got tickets to see the long blondes, then onto the edan/bob stanley thing after.

im headin to edinburgh to see mogwai, then wolf eyes and radioactive man on the thursday.
Friday im heading to glasgow for jackson and his computer band and staying on the saturday to see Kieran Hebden & Steve Reid.

might get tickets to see a few more things while im over there depending on funds.

Anone else heading to Glasgow for Fri or Sat pm me. I'm gonna be hanging out with Lefty and Potty, and to be honest there's only so much I can take of either of them. I'm up for talking, walking, drinking and souvenir window shopping.*

* As DC Berman says 'souvenirs only remind you of buying them', and this philosophy works very well with my I have no money anyway approach to the weekend.

Ohh good plan.

I know this has been said many mannnny times on thumped but he drew Neil's portrait before, it is proudly framed and hung in our flat.

Wheels said:
I'm counting the days. I'm going to be a total loser and bring my copy of Actual Air over to try and get him to sign it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back