hanley

Website
www.tirnagcasta.org
Kirk vs. Pickard?

kirk.gif

picard.gif

?

Re: Kirk vs. Pickard?

Picard. He's French, intellectual and all business - but suave with women when he wants to be. When he goes on leave he's like the Indiana Jones of the galaxy.

picard.jpg

Worf

was going to rant about this in the picard v kirk thread but dorn deserves a thread of his own

ASSIMILATE THIS!!

WorfWill.jpg

but god help me if i didnt want to SMACK alexander

Re: Worf

yeah, when i was a kid i loved geordie.. but as testosterone slowly took over my body i began to relate to worf's gruff but lovable demeanor

all the girls loved data

I is John said:
I'm really more of a Geordie kinda guy

burton.jpg

LeVar Burton rules for being in the Cameo video to "word up"

If there’s music we can use it
We need to dance.
We don’t have the time
For psychological romance:
No romance
No romance
No romance for me mama
Come on baby tell me what’s the word

i love how they used the same klingons in loadsa different roles, remember worf (or someone looking EXACTLY LIKE HIM) was kirk's lawyer in star trek 6? I MEAN HELLLLLLOOOO, we're NERRRRDS here.
[almost as bad as 'tom paris' being a completely different guy in wesley crushers academy class.]
FUCK.

but seriously, did anyone like alexander?

god, remember that episode where the enterprise was taken over by the ferengi and it was up to the kids to save the day???

nnnnggg

it was fucking stupid that the enterprise got took over by ferengi in the first instance - they're pure shite!

ps i hate the toerag too.
pps how come worf's human parents were russian but worf didnt have a russian accent? at least chekov tried.

remember the romulans fired their dead commander at the enterprise, along with a nuclear bomb, and they were actually worried by it, and probably scotty had to get the engines working at the last minute or something?
fucksake
FUCK SAKE

I went round to Picard mansion yesterday, like i said i was going to.i didnt ring up to arrange ,i thought it better to turn up out of the blue and make it so. I peered through his starship enterprise encrusted window. I have to admit i wasnt expecting to see what i saw. I always imagined seeing him reading a book of philosophy or Bic'ing his head with a gilette whenever he was alone. instead ,there he lay booming "Boy george" "karma chameleon" on repeat out of his speakers whilst doing benchpresses and sit ups ,fully naked. He new every damn word to that song including any "woo"s or "uh"s that boy george gayed out in the moment. It confirmed my suspisions and a few other peoples who have commented on my blogs, that Captain picard is gay. "M-theory" especially. Whether or not he infact did try and date rape me by spiking my drink the evening of that unforgetable party is another matter. One i will be sure to get to the bottom of. I will also try and get some photos of picard whilst engaging in these activities to show any non beleivers out there who honestly think that bald men in tight licra arent gay. To be honest i think i was the only crew member aboard the enterprise that made licra look badass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back