travelling ireland...looking for cool shows (1 Viewer)

silke

hey everyone,

i'm canadian and coming to ireland august 7, and hoping to experience some punk, hardcore, metal, ska shows.....where should i go?

please let me know....thanks for your recommendations!
anna

how long will you be staying for?
if yer into the whole marky ramone sort of thing he's gonna be here the 11th of august. On the 8th of August The Lost Film fest is on theres a post already about it. It all depends when ye'll be leaving cause theirs a few other shows later on in the month.

i'll be hanging around in dublin for a few days (maybe a week), then travelling north to belfast (and then counter-clockwise around, if it works out that way)...i'm pretty flexible. my flight back to canada is sept 10. are there any bars in dublin (i'm assuming that's where you are) where local hardcore/punk, etc. bands play (if you can comment on belfast, that'd be cool too)? where's marky ramone going to be on the 11th?

Well Dublin has some metal bars but not really any punk or hardcore bars and to be honest the metal bars suck.I say alot of gigs will be on around then in Dublin anyway but i'm probably going to be abroad.So try to get in one night of traditional street drinking anyway.

i dont know why this post always stood out, but it did.......

16th September 2004, 11:16 PM
Phil
Ctrl+Alt+Dvl
Punk Points: 446 (8)

Re: Johnny Ramone dead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want Marky to die. Is that so wrong of me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back